Ch.5 Another Sleepless Night

(Karma's prov)

(9:30pm)

After watching a movie with Naruto and telling him about how me and Setsuna met I put him to bed then went to my own room to read some comic books for a bit ok fine for an hour. After a bit of reading I put down my One Piece manga book ontop of my table next to the bed then I layed down on my gravy colored blanket and my pierogi like pillows. I stretched my body out so no room was left then let some of the pillows fall onto the floor, I feel kinda hungry from comparing all of my bedding to foods and considered getting up to cook myself a snack but my eyelids fell close and I let my mind drift off.

(12:00am)

🎵📱~Phzzz-ummm hold up....No I ain't to flawless and, nooo I ain't the best and, noooo I don't say sorry, and no I ain't perfect, but I am the man, budadadada budadadada-

[Can i get a witness by SonReal]

Ummmmgh I woke up to my ring tone going off like crazy where I'm guessing is on the desk at the foot of my messy bed so I opend my eye's and glanced to my desk where it normally is but it wasn't there. I slide out of the bed and followed the noise all the way out my room down the hall past Naruto's room into the living room and found it sitting on the floor infront of the couch where I previously sat earlier tonight. I walk around the couch slowly then bent down to pick it up and awnsered it rubbing at my eyes feeling kinda dead.

Karma
Akabane speaking how my I help you at this un-holly hour?

Third Hokage
Akabane I need you to come to my office we have a very urgent matter to discuss

Karma
Ugghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Ok I'll be over in a sec I need to change

Third Hokage
Thank you

I hung up groaning in annoyance then made my way back into my room slipping on my Anbu outfit, I keep it at the house seeing as how I take orders straight from the 3rd himself and barely ever really go into headqarters or whatever you call it.