Colress x reader (lemon)

A/N --- I'm so so so so sorry because it's my first lemon. I have never written one in before so it you feel like things are messy and unwanted please tell me. It was requested by @MiraculousMawile  Thank you so much for requesting. Sorry if it's not what you wanted. 

Colress x reader (lemon)

"It's so boring" You complained for about thousandth time. "Complaining won't change a thing (Y/n)." You got totally expected reply from your boyfriend again. You had always hated the rain. The weather outside was dangerous enough to make you fly without Talonflame. You puffed your cheeks while your boyfriend was working on some of his work. He looked at you and chuckled on how cute and adorable you could be. You heard him but tried to ignore it since you had been in a bad mood. You wanted to do something interesting. You sighed heavily as the rain continued to pour down ruining your day. Another minutes passed by in silence as you sat on the couch with back facing your boyfriend. You were so bored that you didn't hear him leaving his job as he came towards you. "Hey darling" He whispered in your ear with his sexy voice and pinned you to the couch. His hand ran though your upper thigh making you ask for more. You instantly melted in his hands as he started kissing you. The kiss was passionate yet a bit lustful. "Wanna do something interesting?" He asked with his million dollars smirk which made you blush when you realized what he meant. Your lips curled a little which he took as yes and kissed you again. This time he slowly moved from lips to jawline upto your collar bone. His hand slipped inside your shirt tugging with your bra clips. He had already removed his lab coat so he was only in his black and gray uniform. He looked at you to ask for your permission again as you nodded. He removed your shirt and kissed you once again. You kissed him back with equal lust. He started finding your sweet spot. You were unbuttoning his shirt when he finally found your point which made you moan. He smirked and started biting it. Leaving a permanent mark there which could prove that you were his forever. You removed his shirt out of the way by throwing it on the floor. It revealed his slim yet perfect body. You stared at his body for a while which made him smirk in pride. "Enjoying what you're seeing?" His super sexy whisper again made you blush so hard. He removed your bottom as you did the same for him. Being a hasty person he unclipped your bra and gently pushed it out of the line too which revealed your body perfectly. He looked at it with different kind of shine in his eyes. You were a little embarrassed so you moved your arms to cover them but he stopped you. "You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my life." He said as he flipped the side and now you were on the top of him. He started messaging your thigh and slapped you once or twice on your butt. You again demanded to flip which he gladly accepted. He then started sucking your left boob while his other hand playing with your right one. You couldn't hold it anymore and you finally moaned again. It made him more excited as he kissed your belly to your member. He looked at you again and your eyes met his. He moved and kissed your lips once again. You smiled in that kiss which made him smile too. He removed your pants and smirked again. You knew he had always been too sarcastic. He started drawing circles on your thigh in sexual manner to make you moan his name. You were trying your best not to give up against him. But he was so dominating, you had to. "I want it..." You said breathlessly. He smiled at you with pure pleasure. He first sent his finger into you which made you hissed in pain. He hushed you by a gentle kiss. You were waiting for him but he was teasing you. You were already panting by now. "Just...do it.." He quickly pecked your lips and whispered. "Aww...is someone being impassionate?" You gave him a disgusting face which he laughed on. He kissed your cheek on agreement. He removed his pants too revealing his member. He took his position on the top of you. You couldn't wait for any longer. "It might hurt a little baby..." and he started pushing his member into yours. It was unbearable. You almost yelled in pain but his hand covered your mouth. He was about to back off when you said you wanted it. He gave a sympathetic look and a warm smile with an evil accent. He wanted it too as much as you...or maybe more than you. You were feeling every instance of that moment but you wanted more. "Fast..." you told him and he obeyed. You could feel him moving inside you and you moaned his name with pleasure. "Loud.." He demanded. You also obeyed him but he demanded for more. "Even louder." You were breathless yet you moaned his name louder. "More." You practically yelled his name which satisfied him and you could feel his member leaving something inside you and smiled with pleasure. He removed his dick which you kissed later. You both again shared the passionate kiss before completing it. "I love you Colress, I love you so much." You confessed. "I love you more baby."