Wish.

I was about to go out with my bff when i saw my boyfriend inside a restaurant with a girl.

I decided to go inside the restaurant to clearly see what's going on.

I heard him laughing while having a discusion with the girl.Damn! This bitch.

I texted him and said "Babe where are you?"He replied " In the house babe,why?".

Fuck? When did he start doing this?

I walked towards them and held the girl's hair with full force.Im gonna show her who's the boss.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKING SLUT" I shouted at her.If only i can kill her right now.

"BABE STOP!" I immediately stop and looked at his direction.

"WHAT NOW?!ARE YOU GONNA HELP THIS BITCH" while pointing at the slut.

I slap his face really hard.Fuck! I cant even feel the sadness inside me because of this anger.

"cheater" I let those words come out of my mouth while leaving that fucking restaurant.

Why does my lovelife always end up like this?Ugh! Im fucking tired!

I went out of the mall and went to convenience store to buy dozens of beer.

After that,i went home.

"Fuck this life of mine." i shouted.

"When will i meet the perfect person of my life?"i whispered while tears went down to on my face.

While drinking the beer, i felt the dizziness coming to my brain.How i wish my feelings will be gone in every drink of a beer.Without even noticing i already fell asleep at the bar counter.

*Morning*

I got up,i'm still dizzy.I checked my phone and there i saw many texts,some came from my bff and the others are from the bastard who broke my fucking heart.

I texted my bff and told him what happened.Yes he's a him.I dont trust girls,cause i already experienced having a fight with my ex bff because of one fucking guy.Anyways he said that he's coming to accompany me.

While waiting for him to come,i decided to cook breakfast for the both of us.I cooked bacon and pancakes,pfft the basics.

*ding dong*

I guess its him.Wait i hadn't told you what my name is, by the way my name is Elizabeth Gomez,19yrs old .That's enough information.And my bff name is Andrew Corpez,21yrs old.

Anyways i let him in. We had a little chat about things.

"Actually i was planning on having a vacation,can you come with me?"he asked.

"Yeah,i dont have anything to do here,so when?"

"Tomorrow"

"Ok"

After those conversation he decided to leave.He was really in a hurry.Well i always notice that he's always shy when talking to me even tho. we've been bff since we we're 8.

I immediately ready my things,while packing my things,there was something that caught my eye.It was the teddy bear my boyfriend gave,it was a life size teddy bear in the color that i really love,black.

I didnt notice that tears are already dripping on my face.I miss him, fuck!

*fast forward* morning*

While i was showering i heard the doorbell rang.He's already here.Wow,i think he's so excited.As soon as i finish showering i took my things and went outside.

"You ready?"

"Yeah ready to forget him also" i smiled.Everytime im with him,i always forgot how sad i'am.

I know that i'm starting to have feelings for him but i'm scared.I'm scared to say i love you and get nothing as a respond.

"Hey eliza? Why are you staring at me" he asked and because of what he said i immediatley snap out of myself before he notice me even tho. he already noticed me.

"Lets go?" he asked again.
"Ahh yeah lets go"

*At the beach*

My eyes are blindfolded while him on the otherside,he's holding my hand to guide me to somewhere.

We stopped after thousands meter of walking.

"Now take your blindefold off"

After i took the blindfold off,i covered my mouth in shock.

Dozens of petals are lying on the ground.Its a path to led you to a small table for two.

Aww how romantic.

"I been trying to tell you this eliza.You're the one i want to grow up with.Thank you for always being there.Will you be my girlfriend?" tears rushed out of my eyes.I nodded yes as he hugged me tight in his arms.
I wish he's the one.

(A/N:Hihihi sorry dahil mali mali grammar ko.Dont forget to vote)