Side Chapter 2

After your death

————————15 years later————————

"Dad I already told you, I don't need these lessons anymore I know how to eat."

"Yes but these lessons are important, if we have guests." Taehyung sighs at his 18 year old son.

"Did mom learned all of this?" Jin looks at his father, his eyes look sad for a moment but than he smiles.

"No she didn't she always made a funny remark on how I eat, that was before she knew I was the prince. But she still did even after she was queen." He smiles thinking back at his wife.

"I remember her too like that, it's like I feel her still inside me. I remember things from when I wasn't even born, I hear her laugh most of the time."

"Really?" Taehyung looks at him.

"Yes and it's a lot with aunt Mia, her laugh is weird."

"I totally agree with that."

"If you two boys are going to talk about me, look at your surroundings first next time." Mia rolls her eyes when she makes her way to the table. "The meeting with the soldiers is ready, we are only waiting for you your Highness."

"Hm...it's still weird that you call me that." Taehyung smiles at Mia.

"I have a lot of other names in my mind but (Y/n) will punish me if I did." She laughs at her king and walks over to the door.

"I am going and you are learning these, do you understand me Jin!"

"Yes father." Jin sighs and gets over it again, Taehyung walks over to the door where Mia is waiting for him. The door closes and Jin looks up from the book, he walks up to the door and looks in the hallway. He opens the door and walks out of the dinning room to the gates of the castle, he looks around him as he gets on his horse.

*cough, cough* Jin throws his head back and looks over his shoulder.

"Hey dad." He sighs and gets off the horse.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"I was going for a ride, I have been stuck there the whole day. I obeyed you the whole day, just let me go dad."

"Just let him go my love."

"I will go with you." Taehyung walks up to the horse and climbs on it. "Come on." Taehyung holds out his hand for his son to take.

"No lessons."

"No lessons I swear, there is something I want to show you, some important places from your mother and me."

"Okay." Jin smiles taking his fathers hand and sits behind him, it's been a long time for Taehyung to talk about her to his son. If he wants to know something about her, he always told Jin to go to aunt Mia.

"I am proud of the both of you."

"Dad what are we doing here, I already know this place we spend our free time here."

"Just follow me." Taehyung gets of the horse, Jin jumps off to and walks with his father up to the top floor. Taehyung opens the door and leads him to the balcony, he close his eyes as he thinks back at the time he brought her here and he looks next to him. If he sees her standing next to him.

"It's a beautiful view, you can see the whole city and even further." She smiles over the view and looks at me and turns her eyes back.

"You can see the lake to." I stand behind her placing a hand on her shoulder and I point at the lake. She looks at the lake and a light blush comes on her cheeks, our first kiss was shared here. She looks at the lake, it's quite no one is there. "They are just as soft as they look."