The Perfect Ones...

"Yo Rogers!" Two guys called out from outside.
He lazily went and unlocked the door of his flashy apartment. The two followed him inside & made themselves at home. One headed straight for the freezer & took a bottle of beer ; the other sat across Billy & started conversation.

"So we've printed out the campaign T-Shirts & the Union Flags as well," Toto retorted.

"I gave the flyers to the juniors so they could distribute them, the bill comes to $1000 plus the photoshoot of the Union Members," the other guy made his way to the plump couch by the tv stand.

Billy thought for a moment then spoke.
"Will cash out the money when i see the treasurer of the Union, so what time is the photoshoot? I need to look good!" They laughed in unison.

❤️❤️❤️
Philippa had received instructions from her boss to set up the studio in time for a two o'clock shoot. Some Union was coming. She went about doing her duties then waited. Thirty minutes passed & no one showed, she was starting to get frustrated because she was supposed to knock off at three p.m.

"We're here!" Toto shouted at the doorway as Philippa opened for them. Noticing the same guy who had bumped into her that night, her face heated up with anger.

"Please be time conscious! I need to go home early & i'm running out of time!" She shouted at the team as they stood in place.

"Sorry ma'am we'll make it up to you," Billy winked & smiled.
Philippa ignored & took pictures of them then told them they would be ready for collection the following day.
🎩🎩🎩

"Toto i told you she's beautiful," Billy breathed, "I couldnt stop smiling the whole shoot."

"You never allow yourself to feel stuff," Toto beat him on his forehead, " Wake up dude & focus on the campaign. Girls always cause trouble."  Toto went back to gaming. He could see that Billy's thoughts were taken by this junior & he didnot like it one bit
🐶🐶🐶

Philippa went home 30 minutes later & boy she was frustrated. Her roommate had left already to conduct a campaign so she curled on the bed. Then started talking to herself.
"So because he is a rich bastard he gets to make everyone rush at his command?" She sat & threw her hands in the air.
"I can't believe it, aren't rich people supposed to be time conscious," she lied down again.
"He thinks because he has perfect hair & perfect looks he should just do as he pleases," she tossed her headband to the wall.
Lara her roommate entered.

"Who has perfect looks? Heard you shouting from outside," she smiled warmly.

"You know that douchebag from the other day, the party, he belongs to some union & they showed up late to the shoot, making me late for the campaign," she shouted.

"Don't worry, Kathy took over, its nothing much dear," she sighed and sat next to her.

"Since when do u think boys are perfect?" Lara raised an eyebrow at her.

Philippa gave her an eye & then she blushed.
"Mind getting hooked baby, its always the perfect ones," Lara laughed & laid next to her.
🐥🐥🐥