Chapter 32

"I...lost..." muttered Agni as a saddened look was on his face.

"Mister Agni...is that right?" the queen asked as she walked up to him, a smile on her face. "Your curry most certainly did not lose on the criteria of taste. It was a curry I should like to enjoy at leisure at my manor on the isle of Wight."

"I do not deserve...such kind words." Agni muttered as the woman walked away.

"My plan..." West mumbled in despair. "My royal warrant..."

"My lord!" a woman's voice called out to West, making Soma's eyes widen.

"Mina!!?" Soma exclaimed as he saw an Indian woman looking at West with concern.

"Eh...?" she said. Agni gasped, Sebastian and the group had a shocked look on their faces, all staring in wonder. Mina then asked in disbelief, "Prince...Soma...?"

"I've...finally found you...!! Mina...!!" he exclaimed as he hugged her. "I've been looking up and down and all over for you. I was so worried when you were taken away to Great Britain. At long last...I'm so glad I found you. You have nothing to worry about anymore. Let's go back to the palace together!"

"Prince...!" she started then her face turned into one with irritation and anger. "Are you an idiot?"

"Eh?"

Silence passed over them until...

"Here you are, hunting me down all the way in England and making a fine nuisance of yourself. Who do you think you are!?"

Red began to walk towards them, only to be held back by Ciel.

"'Let's go back together'? Don't make me laugh. Who in their right mind would want to go back to a place like that?"

Agni collapsed onto his knees. Sebastian looked over at him, finally putting all the puzzle pieces together.

"You wanted to keep this a secret from your prince."

"I didn't want to live my entire life tied to the social position I was born into. And then, finally, I got my ticket out of India!"

"So you willingly came with West." Soma confirmed as he looked at the said man who is still in despair.

"That's right. Life as a servant? Or a rich man's wife? Even a child knows which is better. I've had more than enough of babysitting a selfish brat like you!"

"Ciel, let me go, this *CENSORSHIP* is going to regret those words she's said!" Red yelled at the boy holding her back.

"I see." Soma said, causing everyone to stop and stare and for Ciel to let go of Red who just stood there. "I'm sorry. We were together all that time, but I didn't understand how you were feeling at all. Forgive me for chasing you to Great Britain without stopping to think about the trouble I would be causing you. And also...I thank you for all you've done for me till now."