October 20, 2017

"Broken hearts just keeps on breaking, Daisy"

"What are we, 16?" a silver haired individual laughed nervously.

"Tonight, I guess we are," she smirked in reply as a group had already started to form a circle.

------------------

After two rounds, the game had already gotten somewhat repetitive.

Until the bottle pointed towards her.

Half the circle was leaning forward expectantly, wondering if they would be the lucky winner.

Suddenly, a hushed silence filled the room as the bottle pointed at a silver haired individual with stormy eyes to match.

Soft, short protests were cut short by the whoops and whistles of immature drunks.

Hand in hand, she led the shy silver down a hallway and into an empty room, locking it behind them with a soft *click*.

Back pressed against the bedroom wall, the silver glanced up at her friend, anxiously.

"Don't look so nervous. We don't actually have to do anything."
With a subtle wink and a cheeky grin she added, "Just gotta make it seem like we did."

At the silver's flustered expression she let out a soft laugh, ruffling her silver locks playfully.

Little did she know, the wave of disappointment washing over the smitten silver.

And little did the silver know, the wave of disappoint washing over a green-eyed wallflower waiting back in the living room.