Chapter seven: fear

Jungkook POV

A few hours passed of school and I patiently waited alone for someone to pick me up since my phone died and I didn't have a charger. I was starting to get worried since it looked like it was about to rain. The sky looked so sad that my foul mood came back.

I almost went with the others to karaoke but I remembered I was grounded. As they went I was left alone to fend for myself against the crowd of screaming teenagers.

"Jungkook hyung look over here!" "Jungkook-ah you look so handsome!!!!" "Jungkook Oppa!" I heard people screaming as they saw me sitting on the stairs. I was annoyed and angry that I couldn't even hang out with my friends after school so I really was in a foul mood when these annoying horny teenagers surrounded me. "Jungkook? Where are you," I heard a familiar voice yelling over the commotion.

"Excuse me ma'am,"I heard him saying softly to a group of very hormonal raged beautiful ladies. Everyone immediately noticed him and surrounded him instead. "Jin hyung...," I whispered under my breath. I was upset when I saw the boys and girls almost drooling and grinding themselves on him. That's when I saw it wasn't only him being sexually harassed.

Beside him was someone clutching on to jin like a helpless princess. It was Kim Taehyung. Why is he with him so much lately..?

"Jungkook!!" Jin shouted when he saw me sitting in the corner. Everyone turned around when they saw he was screaming towards me. He excused himself so kindly that it caused the screaming to go up in volume. He gently pushed Taehyung off him and speed walked in my direction and pulled me up to my feet.

"Come on lets get away," he said softly to me. I got disappointed when he started looking for Taehyung who somehow got lost in the crowd. He sighed. (That's jin in the whole story lmao)He waved at the crowd pulling me alongside him so that I wouldn't get lost. He escorted me to the passenger door and hurriedly ran to his door. "What about Taehyung," I asked diverting my gaze to the window. The rain started sprinkling softly but the annoying crowd still surrounded our car. Since I didn't get a reply I dazedly checked my SNS profiles . I looked at the rear view mirror and saw another car of my fathers SS agents trailing behind us. That must have been the reason Jin hyung left Taehyung. It got me slightly annoyed that he didn't even try to speak with me. He played some calming instrumental music which I use to love hearing every time I got out of school. I looked down at my phone and a drop of water fell down to my black screen. That's when I noticed I was crying.

Screeech. (Cliche I know but hehe)

I looked up at jin panicked. What the heck? My heart beated abnormally fast at the sudden stop of the car. Jin looked away from the road and stared at me. He was looking at me with concern.

"What's wrong Jungkook-ah? Is it because I stepped out of line this morning ?" He asked. "Of course not! That's not it," I mumbled. He gently caressed my cheeks and made me look up at him. "I'm so sorry jungkook," he looked disgusted in himself. His golden eyes stared angrily at his hands looking like he wanted to...?

"What's wrong jin???" I asked as I started getting really scared of him. Instead of him answering Taehyung suddenly came and opened Jin's door and pulled him out.

"What the heck Taehyung?!" I screamed as I saw him drag Jin out not so gently. "Back away jungkook ah. Jin hyung needs you to go away for a bit!" He calmly spoke as he pulled out something unknown out of his pocket.

....

He pushed Jin to the floor not caring about the rain and anxiously started rubbing some liquid on his head. Nothing happened and Taehyung started to look scared. "Jungkook ah please go back in the car right now,"he growled. He shouted at me as I started getting out of the car!

His golden eyes looked at me with fear. "GET AWAY-," That's all I could hear as I saw Jin surrounded by a rim of neon white bright light. I stood petrified as I saw jin. Sudden fear infiltrated my whole body causing me to fall to my knees. Taehyung suddenly jumped and grabbed me. He pushed me towards the car harshly never leaving Jin out of his sight.

That's when I saw Jin's eyes.

They were completely black. He was floating 3 feet above the floor with fangs sticking out of his mouth hungrily. He looked like something I've never seen before. An unnatural hybrid of some sort. I fell to the ground. That caused Taehyung to run towards Jin but Jin quickly dogged his attack and in seconds he was right on top of me.

Throb.

My whole body began to shake as Jin started sniffing my neck. This isn't the jin I know. This is the jin I constantly saw in my nightmares. The jin that completely looked like a demon ready to kill his prey. Taehyung pushed him off me swiftly and pulled out a ziplock bag filled with some red substance.

"GET.INSIDE.THE.CAR!"Taehyung screamed again. I ran into the car and locked it. Minutes later my breathing calmed and the fear still lingered in my body as I looked up. I looked at them from the window and saw Jin hugging Taehyung looking like normal. I was so scared that I didn't bother getting out of the car. Soon after the commotion the sky became darker and my father came with 4 other cars of SS agents.

All of them looking at Jin with concern. Each taking care of him but they kept glancing my way. Even my father who showed no emotions most of the time looked saddened at my cowardice

....

A/N:This chapter is kinda boring
but like it's kinda important
to my confusing plot.