Chapter five: forget

Jungkook POV

I had a really scary dream that I woke up realizing I was crying and shaking. I always woke up like this since the day I came back from the hospital but the only thing I remember from the dream is Jin running towards me with unbelievable speed. I was so terrified of the Jin I saw in that dream. He seemed like a complete stranger and that's what terrified me the most. Not knowing who the person I loved was.

I looked at my side and saw that Jin wasn't there. I started worrying not seeing him there. He promised he would be here. "That liar," I whispered almost crying. But I saw the bathroom light in my room on so I calmed down as I heard the water running. I felt that the side of the bed that he slept on felt oddly cold.

I laid sprawled on the bed thinking, when he came out only having a towel wrapped around his waist and another one around his hair. I stared at him not looking anywhere but him. He noticed I was staring and we just looked at each for a while not daring to say anything. I got up from where I sat and got closer to him he started stumbling backwards.

"Jungkook if you take a step closer to me I'll-," "you'll what?" I asked him. "You have school so go get ready," he answered. "Ugghhh you ruined the mood you idiot," I sighed. I was disappointed at his answer. I'm a teenager and that's self explanatory. "What?" he asked a few minutes later nonchalantly as he looked through my wardrobe to find something he could wear. "Shut up,Hyung." I responded. "Okay bunny. Hurry up and take a shower so that I can change without you looking at me like I'm a carrot," he laughed. I got inside the bathroom without even grabbing a towel and extra clothes.

I want to spoil myself today.

I was dumb to think my kiss would change anything. I sighed as I entered the shower. I started showering when I  forgot I intentionally left the soap in my bathroom closet. (Jk you being extra sthop it!)
"JIN HYUNG CAN YOU GIVE ME THE SOAP INSIDE THE CLOSET?" I shouted since the bathroom is abnormally big. I heard his distant okay. He came inside since my door technically doesn't have a lock. I had a see through glass shower but he didn't even care like it was normal to see me completely vulnerable.

"Thanks Hyung," I said softly. "Jungkook your really close to making  me lose my self control," he said sounding disgusted in himself. It made me feel bad. "Hyung I'm sorry. But..," Thats when he started to undress himself from
his gray jacket and white shirt. My breath hitched a bit when I realized the atmosphere.

He wasn't joking with his self control. I kept breaking the boundaries that he tried so hard to keep. I kept showing him that I couldn't be his simple bosses son. It must have been something my mother said to him because he was always so good at controlling me who was reckless and shameless on showing my fondness over him. I couldn't bear it anymore. I wanted him more than I realized that it scared me. How can someone mess me up so much? He entered the shower with me and I quickly brought his body closer to mine. I smashed my lips against his not caring about anything around us.

....

A/N: Another short chapter
but I really want to get to the
real JUICY parts of the story.
Later on I'll make the chapters
a little longer  💜