Chapter two: comfortable

Jungkooks POV

As we left my hospital room I saw someone I didn't want to see. My breathing started becoming erratic as I saw his unreal angelic  beauty. Shit. I didn't want him to see me like this. I looked like a tic infested cat that was drenched in mud that smelled like garbage.

There he was standing leaned back against the wall reading some files with a nice fitting white shirt that showed his broad shoulders with ripped jeans. He looks like a model. No better than a model. His flawless face was reading something with hard concentration. His beautiful plump lips were murmuring something under his breath. As I was admiring him he suddenly looked up. We met gazes and I stared right into his butter scotch eyes but I quickly looked down. My face heated up suddenly.

"Mrs.Jeon let me take him off your hands," he said in his beautiful melodic voice to my mother. "Thank you so much Seokjin ah." My mother said pleased.  "Oh hi Jin! How's is been? Have your eyes gotten more golden since the last time I've seen you? ," asked  Namjoon to Jin. The beautiful pale man with rare golden eyes was named Kim Seokjin. He was a secret service agent that works for my father.

They continued talking as I sat quiet in my chair. My mom interrupted their conversation saying that Jin will have to take me home in his own car since her Ferrari was filled up with Namjoons luggage.

Why is the universe against me so much this week?!  "Of course," he agreed.  My mom kissed me goodbye. She couldn't come with me at home even after because she was going with Namjoon to his penthouse for the rest of the day.

I looked up at Jin who had an unreadable expression. I sighed as I got up from the wheel chair. I wasn't in the mood to be with him. I suddenly tripped on an invisible rock. Jin quickly grabbed me firmly before I could hit the ground. "Are  you okay?," he asked  with his puppy eyes looking down at me.

"I'm fine Jin Hyung," I blushed as I put my hands on his chest so that I can breathe. He quickly took me to the car and we both entered.

I expected Jin to scold me for  running away from him.
But no he just quietly took me to my fathers mansion.

"Jin Hyung I-," "let's go to your room and get you a nice bath." He said. Jin looked like he didn't want to deal with whatever I was going to say so I just got ready to take a much needed bath.

As I showered my though wandered.
I got ran away from him because of my feelings for him. I understand that it was a stupid action from my part but still... that's the Jin effect.

I finished my bath as he said, and he was waiting with some breakfast ready at my balcony. As I ate he was staring at me quietly observing me for any visible harm. "Whattt..I know I'm beautiful and all," I yelled embarrassed. He chuckled and looked down embarrassed his ears turning bright red. "I'm sorry," he whispered.

What..? why is he apologizing ?

"That I let someone hurt you." 

"NOO Jin. It was all on me for leaving you.."I didn't have clear memories of that night so I don't think I really need an apology. I got up and kneeled so that we were on eye level. Completely forgetting that I literally ran away from him because of things like this. "Jinnie look at me it wasn't your fault it was mine-." "NO," he interrupted. "it was my fault I'm supposed to be protecting you. I shouldn't have let you run. It's my job to protect you with my life. The moment I met you....my life, my body,it  all belonged to you. To protect you.." I raised his chin up so that we were staring straight into each other's eyes. "Jinnie hyung  stop. I'm fine now because you found me." I got up from my position and sat back in my chair. Comfortable silence settled between us.
I finished my meal and a maid came running  in after Jin did his "magic". Oh shoot right I have school today. Jin excuses himself from the porch table and left my room. Leaving me to prepare myself for the long day.

Jin came back dressed in his uniform that all the workers wore at my house and told me to come down stairs so that he can drive me to school. After getting my phone I quickly ran to his car. We arrived at my high school and I was greeted by my annoying crew Jimin,Taemin,and Jackson.

(A/N: All the same age *cough*)

"That cutie Jin brought you to school? Tell me his number junkook ahh~," Jimin cooed. "Hell no. I don't even think I can first of all," I yelled to my perverted friend. I loved him but he has to stop asking for Jin or one day I'll kill him! HEHE! The day passed and Hoseok Hyung who was a senior took all of us to the studio in the school and we sang and danced like every other day. None of them bothering asking why I was gone for a fucking week. These bitches I swear sometimes.

.....

A/N : man I want some chemistry already! But we can't rush perfected failure  guys XD