chandler bing|summer rays

y/n walked into the central perk coffee show swiftly, she could already see the gang sitting on the couch probably doing nothing as usual, she ordered a iced caramel macchiato and sat next to her boyfriend of two years chandler.

he instinctively put his arm around my shoulder, my head laying perfectly like a puzzle piece in between his neck. "what are we talking about?" I asked, monica turned to me with a small smile, "going down to the beach tomorrow" she semmed really excited while everyone else seemed to be compelling whether they wanted to go or not.

"I'm in if you'll go babe" chandler smiled down at me, "I'm in" I smiled.

-.

me and the rest of the gang had just pulled up to cedar grove beach.

i layed down my beach towel and started to soak up the sun, chandler sitting next to me trying to get a tan, "babe" he called softly, "yes" I smiled, suddenly he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"what was that for?" I asked while giggling softly, he shrugged and kissed me again, "you're just so damn cute" he laughed.

"thank you baby" I whispered as he softly stroked my thigh.

-.

we had been here for a few hours already, the sun had set a bit and chandler laid his head on my stomach, I could tell he was sleeping.

suddenly monica and phoebe came over, they were dripping with the oceans salty water, they sat next to you and started eating a couple of sandwiches from the picnic you had packed, monica smiles over at you.

"you guys are so gonna get married" she laughed softly, "you're perfect for each other" phoebe agreed.

"you guys think so" you asked while slightly blushing, "definitely" chandler whispered.