Stylan Island

Harry walks in, tossing his phone onto the couch next to Niall, pouting.

Niall glances up at his pouting boyfriend. "What?" He hums and leans back, letting his boyfriend that's all limbs cuddling into Niall's lap. "What's wrong my pop star?" His hands rub down Harry's back, his silk shirt slightly catching on Niall callouses.

"Don't wanna say." He mumbles and buries his face in Nialls neck, lips brushing against a faint bruise Harry had made a couple nights ago.

Niall sighs and slips his hand underneath the shirt, rubbing the smooth skin gently. "Cmon pet, you can tell me."

"You all ready know." He whines and starts to kiss along Niall's neck trying to distract him for prying.

His head turns to the side, giving Harry more access. "I know what you're trying to do." He reaches for Harry's phone and puts in their anniversary to the passcode. Harry was busy biting and sucking into Niall's warm skin.

Harry's phone was opened to his last phone calls and Niall recognises the out of country area codes. Niall holds up the phone to Harry, "Were you on the phone with real estate to buy an island again?"

Harry's lips freeze at the spot on Niall's freckled neck.

"Haz," he sighs and shift back to look at the sullen face. "And they hung up on you again, didn't they?"

Harry pouts again. "I just want an island we can call ours! Is that too much to ask?"

Niall sighs and pulls Harry to his chest again, fighting the chuckles.

"I don't know why they hang up on me! I'm Harry fucking Styles." He whines.

A soft laugh comes from Niall. "How about we book an island for a holiday and if you like it we can look into investing in an island–"

"The Stylan Island." Harry interrupts, smiling at Niall. "A nudist island. Full of kale, avocados, tequila–"

"Lube." Niall gently scratches at Harry's scalp.

A soft sound comes from Harry. "And coconuts. Maybe Guinness on hand for you." He teases and rubs Niall's bicep.

Niall snorts. "How thoughtful."

"And level 2,000 SPF sunscreen for my Irish cherub's precious porcelain skin." Harry cups Niall's face.

He pulls his face out of Harry's hands. "I'm not a cherub and I'm just pale. No need to make it sound fancier then it is." He grumbles and swats at Harry lightly.

"Just don't want my boyfriend sunburnt. You get moody when you are." Harry points out and shifts to lay down on the couch, feet resting in Niall's lap.

Niall hums and texts his PA to book a two week long holiday on a private island. He shifts and tucks himself behind Harry, taking his role as big spoon.

"Tess is booking our holiday. She knows to check with Chels." Niall murmurs into Harry's hair, hand rubbing down Harry's inked arm until his hand finds Harry's, lacing their fingers together.

"I'll have Chelsea be sure to pack the most powerful of sunscreen and book a private jet." Harry whispers and kisses Niall's knuckles.

-

They were cuddled next to each other, still smelling of sunscreen, coconuts, and sea breeze. Harry is nicely tan and Niall doesn't seem quite as pale and is lightly sunburnt.

"I want an island." Harry says sincerely. "I want us to have our own island."

Niall hums and rubs Harry's side. "I think it'll be a nice thing to have." He nods.

Harry beans and turns to look at Niall, "Really?"

"Really." Niall murmurs. "They won't hang up on both of us." He teases and kisses Harry's temple.