Prologue (1)

-

-

In a City of Corinth Greece, The Great Gods of Gods in Greece, Zeus who have chosen a Guardian for his place while he's on a journey in Underworld to punished Hades (The God of Underworld), and to finished the War between Demeter and Hades for kidnapping her Daughter, Persephone.

-

-

While Zeus was busy in Underworld, His chosen Guardian will be temporarily in charge in their places.

-

Same with the other Gods and Goddesses, Allies of Zeus had chosen their own Guardians for in charge, like Poseidon, Hermes, Athos and Hephaestus.

-

-

At the same time, Zeus and his Guardian made a contract that this Guardian should not lay a harm in any innocent people below them.

-

After Zeus and the other Gods and Goddesses Alliances was on their way to Underworld,

Zeus' Guardian who's Guarding the Sky, A maiden 'Nefili' who's in charge of Zeus position began her mission to protect the human below her.

-

-

The other Guardian's name,

Hermes' Guardian 'Anemos',

Poseidon's Guardian 'Nerou',

Hephaestus' Guardian 'Fetia'

Athos' Guardian 'Vrachos'.

-

This Five Guardians continues to protect the Humanities in 1,000,000 Years.

While waiting for the Return of Zeus in Underworld.

-

But as time goes by, The Fire and Sun Guardian 'Fetia' and The Mountain and Ground Guardian 'Vrachos' became selfish and pride of being a Guardian and owning their positions as their own.

-

The Leader of the Guardians, The Zeus' chosen one, 'Nefili' didn't allow them for being too much in Humans.

-

She tried to stop the two for being Ignorant,

-

But then, Fetia and Vrachos continued to provoke Nefili to break the rules.

-

Poseidon's Guardian 'Nerou' decide to be in Nefili's side...

While Anemos (The Guardian of Wind and Health) remains Neutral.

-

And the War begins between The Four Guardians.

To be continued...