Chapter 1

"Flight 18 now boarding" they announced over the PA system.

"Have a safe trip don't forget to face time us when you get there!" My mom shouted out to me as I waved them all goodbye

    I have a 12 hour flight to Seoul, South Korea. You may be wondering why? Well it's because your school was doing a foreign exchange student program and I was the lucky student to be selected one to be exchanged. I sat down and plugged in my earphones and listened to Monsta X's Hero. Might as well catch up on sleep while waiting on the flight. After about 20 minutes in the air you were out.

M͢a͢g͢i͢c͢a͢l͢ t͢i͢m͢e͢ s͢k͢i͢p͢

I woke up to the sound of the pilot announcing we had landed. Wow I actually slept through the whole thing. I stretched a little waiting for the person next to me to get out so I could grab my stuff.

It actually came in handy when my mom said I should learn another language. I mentally thanked her in my head and walked off the plane.

I walked out and saw a boy with a light pink sweater black jeans with white Pumas (see what I did there?), he had light brown hair and had wide shoulders he was holding a banner saying "Y/F/N Y/L/N"

Once you saw the banner you walked to him with your things and greeted him.

"Hi, are you Y/N?"

"Yes that's me."

"Oh! Hi I'm Kim SeokJin call me Jin for short.I'm here from (school name because author is too lazy) to pick you up."

"Okay great! Shall we go then?"

"Yeah let's get going I'll take you to get your schedule and all that, give me your suitcase I'll take it to the car."

I gave him my suit case and thanked him. We walked to his car and he putted it in the trunk and opened the door for me, wow he's such a gentlemen
I thanked him again and off we went.

We talked the whole ride there, him telling me what the school was like and what his friends and family were like, I told him about how my school was and how everything was different from here and home, but the thing I enjoyed the most was when he told me a bunch of dad jokes and I laughed at every single one of them I almost started crying from laughing too much.

"Hey Y/N where do dogs go when they lose their tail?"

"Where?"

"The Re-Tail store"

We both laughed but I laughed even harder when he sounded like a windshield wiper I was red from laughing too much cherries envied me.

"Okay we're here!"

I looked out the window and saw a huge school in front of me it was probably twice (heart shaker plays in the distance) the size of your old school.

"How do you guys not get lost?!?"

"You'll get used to it."
He said while shrugging

"Now lets go get your schedule!!!!"

He dragged me out and brought me to the main office to get my stuff then he took me around the school showing me where my classes where.