chapter 5 ~ Studying with Mirri

i have thought about it and i will try to update sooner my friend said thanks for reading her book.... :) anywho a chapter is approaching and i must update :) also it is dedicated to Epicreader2001 because of her weird but flattering comment :) 

DISCLAIMER :D

Kakashi: I told you i always start these out.....

Me: Shhh Sara's right behind me 

Sara: Hi Kakashi!!! *giggle*

Me: oh god.....

Naruto: hey Eien who's your friend?

Kakashi: Her names Sara

Sara: HE KNOWS MY NAME!!!!!!! *GLOMP*

Kakashi:GET HER OFF ME!!!!!!

Iruka: Eien14 doen't own Naruto or anything else but her own characters

 Daten: WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?!

Daten POV.

Kuro and I were now Standing in line after getting yelled at by Iruka.

"What are we doing again?" Kuro asked Kiba (who's standing in front of us) 

"the transformation justu" Kiba stated, not looking back.

Kuro sweatdropped. "How do you do it?"

Then Kiba looked back with a shocked look on his face. "How do you do it?" He asked suspiciously. 

"Yeah, so how  do you do it?

they bean to talk as i looked at them staring at the hand signs kiba made to preform it once, then looked away.

"Sakura, your up" Iruka yelled.

"ok, lets do this, TRANSFORM!" Sakura yelled. A puff of smoke appeared and Sakura came out as Iruka.

'LAME' i thought.

"hmm me, good." iruka stated with a smirk.

"DID YOU SEE THAT SASUKE *insert loud fangirl giggle here*"

He didn't evenpay attention to her.... 

"Sasuke, your next"

"Hey Kuro." i whispered. 

"yeah?"

"did you notice Sasuke's name says that he's Uke..."

Both Kiba And Kuro stared at me weirdly. 

"what?" Kiba asked.

"Sas-Uke, it implys that he indeed is the submissive half in a gay relationship."

The boys in the room were cracking up, as i received death glares from all the girls (except Hinata who was giggling) and Sasuke.

"I guess I said that a little loud...." I thought out loud.

"yeah ... you......... did" Kuro said in between deep breaths.

 "Naruto your up" 

"ALRIGHT!!! TRANSFORM!!!"

Iruka looked up from his clipboard and HAD A NOSE BLEED??? I looked at naruto and found out why.

"Hahaha You fell for my sexy justu!" Naruto shouted. 

"NARUTO!!!" Iruko yelled. "Daten you up!"

"Do you need help? With the hand signs, you know?" Kuro asked.

I shook my head. I walked up to Iruka. "Ok lets do this."

~ Kuro POV. ~

i watched as my sister walked up to iruka, her pure white hair in ponytails swayed on her hips, I watched as she put down that demon of a dog Pepo 'i have to ask her why she named it Pepo, then did the hand signs, surprisingly she did them fast and right. 'Where did she learn to that so fast?' i thought.

"TRANSFORM!!!" She yelled and transformed into..... A CAT???

Everyone seemed to stared at her "you never said it had to be human." she said

"seems legit" I chuckled. 

She poofed back to herself,

"Okay? Next Kuro"

"booya!" i yelled.

"DA FAQ?" Daten looked at me like i was retarded.

"What?" i asked.

"No one as in No one say booya anymore....  in fact who says booya at all?!?"

"i do..."

"Whatever"

~ later ~

 I was having Kiba teach me the basics when Daten walked by with Pepo don't get me wrong but that dogs just creepy.... anyways i called out to her "Hey Dee!" Pepo barked at me "Pepo" i said narrowing my eyes, i mean how the hell does a dog just appear out of nowhere! 

"Hey Kuro"

"What are you doing to train?"

"Mirri...."

"um ok?"

~ Daten POV. ~

Mirri was now teaching me the basics and some advanced justus' which i got right the first time! Bless my photographic memory! 

"I think i got the hang of this 'Justu' stuff." i blurted.

Mirri just nodded. 

"so do you talk?"

he nodded and showed me how to do the shadow clone justu.

" Le sigh, then why don't you talk to me?"

He shrugged.

"I wanna hear you talk" i whined.

"I haven't talked in a while though." 

I stared at him in shock, then sat criss crossed on the ground clapping like a little girl.

 "What?" he asked.

i giggled. "you spoke" :3

Mirri spoke?!? what is this mahogany the pic is Mirri's mask :3 i like cats