chapter 3 ~i thought we were friends~

ok so as of today i offically stink TT^TT. with school and everything (like EOC and FCAT) and also a major writers block i have'nt been able to update untill now so right now i hate myself and my school (which had 2 bomb threats in 8 days..... -_-') my mom finally had my baby sister which we named Mya Nichole Bevel, she's soooooo adorable :D but anyways sorry again that its a short and retarded chapter.... diclaimer....

Kakashi:i think you should be banned from the computer for a week.....

Me: noooooooooooooooooo i'd die!

Naruto:NO NOT EIEN-CHAN!!!!!!

Sasuke: i wouldnt mind to be left alone for a week... -_-'

Me: shut up sasuke no one loves you!!!!

Sakura: I DO!!!!

Me: see what i mean......

Sakura: hey......

Fangirls: anyways eien14 does NOT own naruto meaning she doent own sasuke!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

Sasuke" GO AWAY!!!!!!

~next day~

As I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock hitting the wall…. Ok maybe im not a morning person… -_-  

I looked at the shattered pieces on the floor , as the numbers slowly faded away i saw it was 5:30.

"ok if i take a shower now and then go to hokage i should be back in time to be here when naruto comes... if he comes..." i said talking to myself. "anywho, onward to the shower!

~later cause i dont wanna explain~

"I'm walking to the hokages WOOP WOOP... I'm walking to the hokagesssss WOOP WOOP" i sang to the tune "she'll be coming around the mountain when she comes" just cause I'm cool like that.... anyways back to singing. " I'm walking, oh I'm walking, oh I'm walking to the hokages WOO-" 

"watch where your goi- oh its just you" sasuke said

"ow" i said while rubbing my nose. i looked up at sasuke with tears in my eyes.. "why'd yo *sniff* hit me *sniff* I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS??!!!??" I yelled but was cut off by sasukes hand as he looked around.

"shut up!" he hissed.

"why should I?" i tried to ask but it came out more like "muh hod hi?" 

he looked at me confused. "what?" he took his hand off of my mouth.

"i said WHY SHOULD I??"at that moment i yelled all was to be heard were ear splitting scream and the sound of shoes hitting the ground. sasuke grabbed my arm and fled as soon as a flock of girls came running towards us.

"THAT'S WHY!!!!!!!" he yelled at me. 

~later~

you know how it feels to get a rug burn? well times that 20 and instead of a rug use grass, rocks and sand instead..... that's how i feel right now... 

" it BURNSSSSS " I cried.

"shhhhhhhhh" he hissed again.

 "whatever i still need to go to the hokages." 

"Let me take you."

"why?"

"do yo even know where it is?" "of cour-" i sweat-dropped. he got me i had n idea in hell how to gat there.

"i'll take that as a no...." he said smirking.

"what ever...lets go."