chapter 1 ~the wish~

the pic on the side is the twins in the naruto world. now disclaimer time

me: i do not own naruto only my own characters Kuro & Daten

Naruto: yeah!!! Eien14 does not own me ( i own her)

me: i heard that 

Naruto: RUN!!!!!!

“Naruto’s on tonight!” I screamed.

 “I know you been screaming it to the world for the past three minutes.” Kuro said.

“I don’t see why you’re so mad Emi’s going to be in the episode.” I said. Kuro blushed.

“Go to hell” he muttered.

(Authors note~ ok so for you people who don’t know who Emi is she is a client from the land of fire.)

This would be a normal Friday for us. Me and Kuro. Kuro and I have been friends for who knew how long. Kuro is a 13 year old boy, pretty tall for his age… He’s 5 foot 5 and has blond hair he’s not Goth or emo (maybe just a little *cough* or a lot *cough*), but always wears black. He is also my twin brother.

Me, I have blonde hair a little bit past my shoulders and have purple eyes. Im 5 foot 4   I’m a 13 year old girl and I’m a fan of Naruto, my name is Daten Shi.

“No complaining.” I said in a serious tone while dragging him to my house by his collar.

He groans.

--- later in the night ---

“Eeeeeee! Its starting shut up!” I shout.

 “But I didn’t say anything.” Said Kuro

“Shut it!” I said.

--- Time skip again (im evil am I not) ---

I yawned “what time is it?” I asked.

 “ITS MIDNIGHT NOW GO TO BED!!!!!!!!” someone from upstairs had yelled.

Grumpily I got up and walked to the bed where Kuro was sleeping in I muttered something under my breath and climbed. I look to the window, where fang was now sleeping I whispered “I wish we could go to naruto.” Then darkness claimed me.

“Ow” I muttered. Something fell on me. “hn” alright someone fell on me. “Get off your killing me” I stated. Slowly the weight lifted off of me and the pain was gone. I slowly open my eyes and sit up. “Where am I?” All around me was woods and a boy whose hair surprisingly looked familiar.

“Who are you?” I questioned.

 I turn around  I grabbed my bag from the ground and looked at it.

 ‘’whats that?” the boy asked. My jaw dropped.

 “Whoa you speak?!?!” I exclaimed.

“hn”

“Fine then” I said then sat down to look through my bag. Most of the stuff was normal like my computer, iPod, and my iPhone. But what was weird was that I had weapons and a lot of them. I pull a mirror out and look at me “what the hell happened to me!!!” my blonde hair was gone and replaced with long white hair in pig tails. my eyes that were blue/green are now one black and one silver and I was wearing a very short white tank top with white straps that have triangles on them, a black skirt, and headband (that glows pink, yellow, and green) that has a microphone attached to it, I have black gloves going a little bit past my elbow. I also have a sword on my back.