Chapter 2

Drew.

"No. This cannot be happening." Tears rolled down her face and Averi turned away.
"You're the only family I have left. He is a criminal. He raped me!" She screamed between ragged breaths.
"I'm your sister. No matter what he tells you, I'm the one who loves you! For 16 years, I was there for you. When our parents left, I'm the one who made sure you stayed in school and got fed. I'm the one who went to every concert, who worked my ass off to pay for the apartment, to keep a roof over your head. Please Averi. Don't leave."
Averi continued and was wrapped up in a man's arms. Evan's arms.
Drew broke down in tears and ran straight to the mall bathroom. She didn't notice the girl crying in the corner as the closed and locked the main door, sliding against it do the floor.
She heard a sniff and she looked up surprised, and made eye contact with beautiful deep brown eyes. She rose, tears still rolling down her cheeks. She didn't know why, but there was a magnet pulling her towards the other girl. Drew walked, not breaking eye contact, closer towards the girl until they were inches away. She reached up and caressed the girls face, wiping away a tear with her thumb. Then with no warning, the girl leaned in and connected their lips. It was soft at first and then it turned passionate, desperate.
They only paused for a few seconds to catch there breath and then they continued. Drew reached up and pulled the hair tie holding up the girls ponytail, releasing the long chocolate hair. They continued never breaking contact. The girl tugged on Drew's shirt, a silent request to take it off. Drew smiled into the kiss and lifted the shirt over head. She then unzipped the mystery girls black jacket, revealing a "Bring Me the Horizon" t-shirt. The girl pulled away, staying close and took off both leaving only a sexy black lace bra and scars. They covered her whole torso and the length of her arms. Drew was shocked, but then pulled the girl closer reconnecting there lips and picking her off the ground, pinning her against the wall. The girl wrapped her legs around Drew's waist and silent tears rolled down both girls cheeks as they continued to make out.
"Wait," Drew whispered as the girl slipped her hand into the waistband of her pants.
"I don't even know your name." She smirked and waited for a response.
"And I don't know yours." The girl paused dramatically.
"Drew"
The girl smiled and began, "Bry-"

Drew woke up and groaned. Now she had to go to school. Her first day at Eisenhower High. "It's going to be a long day" she thought.
She jumped in the shower and readied for the day. She pulled on skinny jeans, black converse, and a white muscle shirt. She let her hair lay down, not bothering to do anything other than brushing it.
She walked downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed an apple and an orange juice from the fridge on her way out, and kissed her fathers on their cheeks.
"I love you guys, have a good day work. I'll see y'all after school."
They mumbled their responses as she walked out the garage door and mounted her motorcycle. Off to school.

She went through the motions and met the principle as counselor and then went to her first period class. Mrs. Smith. She was introduced to the class and then Mrs. Smith started snapping at a girl for not paying attention. It wasn't any girl. It was THE girl. The one from her dream the night before.
Drew heard the teacher call her Bryanne. That was her name. She was beautiful and she was just like in her dream.
Their eyes connected and then Bryanne drew her gaze away towards a spot on the floor that she was pretending very interesting.
Drew was in shock so she turned to the other girls in the classroom and pretended to socialize. When class was over, she went to find the locker that the counselor showed her before school and noticed it was right next to Bryanne's. Her heart dropped to her stomach as she read what was written on in and she looked over to Bryanne who wasn't surprised by the vulgar things that she was called. That poor girl. It was the same girl from her dream.