Chapter 4 - nice to meet you

Princeton POV

I was walkin around the store looking for some pasta noodles and I got hit by a buggie. I turned around and the girl that hit me looked bad af. She kinda looked like my ex too.

?? : P-P-Princeton ?

Me: Oh so you a fan?

?? : NO YOU BLAXICAN MOFO . You don't remember me do ya?

I looked at her closely. Then I remembered her....

Me: Shay ?

?? : umm its LA'SHAY to you ...

Me : Look I'm so so-

I got cut off by a little girl coming up to us?

?? : Mommy can I get some ice cweam ?

Mommy ???

Shay : yeah baby come on ...

?? : Mommy who's that ?

Shay : Nobody .

Then the little girl walked up to me.

Kayla: Hi I'm Kayla.

Me : Hi Kayla , Im Princeton .

Kayla: You look just like me.

Me : I know

Kayla: Why do you look like me ?

Shay : come on here Kay.

Kayla: Bye Pwinceton

Me: bye Kayla.

Shay mean mugged me one more time then grabbed her buggie and left. That little girl looked just like me... wait a minute , I remember now . She told me shw was pregnant and I yelled at her and left.

Me: Wait!

I yelled after her. She kept walking. I started jogging to catch up with her.

Me: Can I get your number?

Shay: Umm no , you left me . why would i want you back in my life? So bye...

She put her hand In my face and left. I just grabbed my pasta noodles and went to the cashier.

Cashier: Thats all handsome?

Me: Yeah beautiful.

She was trynna flirt with me so I decided to play along and maybe I could get a discount.

Cashier. Umm let me give you the cute boy discount

She said winking at me.

Cashier: That will be $1.48

I paid her a 5 and said keep the change. She was about to hand me my reciept but she wrote something down.

Me: Uhh thanks....?

I looked at it and it said "Call me 555-679-1023 -Keisha"

I kept it cause this might come in handy one day. I left the store, got in my car and drove off.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

VOTE💋

COMMENT💬

SHARE👥

How yall like it ? will he call her ? Will Shay give in? Find out in the next chappie.