Chappie 10 - Your what?

Prince POV

After I put Kayla to sleep I just chilled on the couch. I watched Martin then I started to get sleepy. I went to the guest room and kicked on my shoes off and laid across the bed.

Jr POV

We decided to chill at her place. We got to the door and she realized she didn't have her  keys. She mumbled something to herself but I couldn't make it out.

She went in a plant and got a spare key. She unlocked the door then put the key back in the plant.

We walked in and the only lights on were the kitchen and the living room TV.

She walked upstairs and I followed her. She threw her stuff on the bed then walked out the room. I just stayed in the room and looked around.

La'Shay POV

I was looking for my baby girl. i looked in her room and I didn"t see her. I started to panic a little because she always sleeps in her room.

Then I remembered that I have a guest room. I looked in there and saw them sleeping together.

I picked up Kayla and put her in her bed. 

I went back to close the door up but I saw that Princeton was up on his phone. He looked at me then back at his phone.

Me: Tf wrong with you?

I semi - yelled.

Princeton: What's wrong with me? What's wrong with me? Are you serious right now?

Me: What are you talking about?

Princeton: Look you might think I'm crazy or something but I'm jealous... I'm jealous okay.

Me : Of what? You mad cause me and Javon go out now?!

I covered my mouth and ran out the room and into my room.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Short but oh well!

What yall think she gone do? What Princeton gone do though? Find out in the next chappie! Bye lovlies!