Chapter 1

Minseo's PV

I hated my old school no one cared about me they only cared about the fact that I'm the famous idol MinMin. I sighed as I walked back to the dorms where the unnies were waiting for me.

I don't know how to tell them I want to change schools. To which one? There aren't that many schools near here. I sighed again as I arrived at the dorms. I opened the door and took off my shoes and set down my bag on the sofa. It was way too quiet. I looked around the house and was staring to get hungry I went to the fridge but I found a note on it.

Dear MinMin,

We left early to practice because the manger wanted to make sure our outfits for this weekend are alright. Come join us as soon as you can~

Love Park Minjoo,

Oh great I have to go to the studio. I got a piece of bread and called a taxi. I arrived at the BigHit building. Oh didn't I mention ShootingStar is the one and only girl group in BigHit. I got out of the taxi and used the back entrance I didn't feel like dealing with screaming fans. I walked in the building and into the studio.

"Unnies! How was you day today?!" I ask I'm only this childish in front of my members and sometimes the fans. "It was alright. How was school? No trouble?" (Seomin) "Well about that I need to transfer schools... the school found out that I am MinMin and all I had was fake friends and crazy fans. I can't stay there any longer. Please let me change schools Minjoo Unnie?!" I begged our leader. "Oh of course why didn't you say anything?!" (Minjoo) "I was too afraid too..." "Il talk to the manager about this!" (Minjoo) with that she stormed off. Jihee and Seomin came to comfort me and make me feel better. "Come on kid let's practice!" (Seomin) We started to practice and we laughed.

Just then Minjoo Unnie came in the room. "Good news! You are starting at a new school on Monday!" (Minjoo) "Thank you so much Minjoo Unnie!" I said as I hugged her. We continued to practice. I need a disguise for school. "Unnies I need a disguise for school can we go shopping?" They all agreed.

*At the mall*

We arrived at the mall. We went into a few stores. We decided I would wear this in Monday:

I need to look a bit nerdy so I'm not easily recognized

I need to look a bit nerdy so I'm not easily recognized. I bought some glasses and we headed back to the dorm. "Go to sleep early we need our energy tomorrow!" (Minjoo) "Yes Eomma!" (All) we all ran to our rooms and went to sleep.

*Time skip to morning*

I woke up to the sound of our manger banging some pots to wake us up. "What do you want?!" I screamed as I covered my ears with my pillow. "That is no way to speak to your manager!" (Manager) " I'm sorry Unnie. But why are you so early? The concert is at 6:30pm and it's... 4:30pm . Oh no we are gonna be late!!!" I woke up all the girls we got dressed I was wearing the black one and Seomin was wearing the white one:

 Oh no we are gonna be late!!!" I woke up all the girls we got dressed I was wearing the black one and Seomin was wearing the white one:

Seomin and I are usually matching opposites. (I don't know of you get what I mean but if you look at the pic it should make sense right?) We are the closest in age. We got our stuff and got in the car with Manager Unnie. We arrived at the coliseum and set on our mics and stuff. The concert starts in 30 minutes. I'm always super nervous before concerts. In reality I'm very childish and playfully but on stage I'm the complete opposite. Then we got told that the concert was gonna start.

We went up stage and perform all the songs of our new album and some old ones. Now it was my solo. Oh god I'm super nervous. The music started and I performed my solo flawlessly. Yeah! The fans were going crazy. Then we all went up stage to say goodbye and get ready for the fan meet afterwards. "DID YOU GUYS ENJOY THE CONCERT?!" "YES MINMIN NOONA" (fans) "Don't make me feel old..." "Sorry MinMin" (fans) "THATS BETTER" "WELL WE HAVE TO GO NOW BUT IT WAS SUPER FUN SEE YOU ALL NEXT TME!" (Minjoo) We went backstage and got ready for the fan meet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: a made this specially for a friend because I know her bias wrecker is Jungkook and her bias is Jin but I already made a Jin book. Surprise~