Chapter 11

Minseo's PV

I arrived at the BigHit building and I walked inside of the conference room. I apologized for being late and sat next to Jungkook and held his hand but he jerked his hand away from mine. "Look I don't know is what's wrong with you right now but we will deal with it after the press conference. So get your act together and let's pretend to be a couple. Alright?"

He rolled his eyes and grabbed my hand. "Whatever" (Jungkook) "Well now for the main reason this conference is being held is because we have an important announcement to make regarding the rumors involving MinMin from ShootingStar and Jungkook from BTS. We would like to announce that these rumors are true! They are a couple! Could you guys come over here please?" (Manager Unnie)

We walked over there holding hands. We smiled and he put his arm around my waist. After the press conference Jungkook was about to leave when I grabbed his hand. I dragged him to the practice room. "Jungkook what's wrong?" I say as I sit next to him in the floor. "Nothing" (Jungkook) he said in a cold tone. " I know you are lying. Talk to me"

"Fine look you ditched me for GOT7 alright! I got jealous okay...? Look if I'm gonna be honest I do have feelings for you Minseo. At first it was just to annoy you but then I fell in love with your charm, silliness and your funny, cute, nice, childish and I love that about you. But I feel like you are just doing this for the public-" (Jungkook) I cut him off my pecking his lips.

" If It were doing it for publicity would I have done that in an empty room?" We were both blushing. " So are we a real couple?" (Jungkook) "Yep" He smiled showing me his bunny teeth. "That means I can do this" (Jungkook) he said getting closer. I blushed and hid my face. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him and he kissed me.

Just then our mangers walked in but we didn't notice. "So we made you a fake couple for no reason?" (Jungkook's Manager) We both pulled away in embarrassment. We were both blushing. They smirked.

"We will leave you two alone. Have fun~" (Manager unnie) I hide my face in my hands. They laugh and leave.

After a few minutes of awkward silence Jungkook comes over and hugs me as he buries his head in my neck. "I'm so glad I can officially call you mine" (Jungkook) he said with a childish grin.

I blushed. "Since the world knows we are couple we can go on dates without having to worry about the press" "Let's go on one right know!" (Jungkook) he said grabbing my hand and running out of the building without masks or anything. We ran to a nearby plaza and got some ice cream. After we ate our ice cream we saw some fans signing and dancing to our song.

We decided to surprise them and we approached them and started singing and dancing. One of them almost fainted. We laughed at how excited they were. They were also very respectful and wouldn't push each other or try to hurt us. We talked to our fans for a bit. But one random person came. "Prove you are a real couple! It's all fake for publicity!" (Girl) "You want us to prove it?" (Jungkook) he said with a smirk. What is he planning...?

He came over to me and put an arm around my waist and pulled me towards him. I was a blushing mess. He then kissed me. All the fans we dying. "Awwww!! So cute!!" (Fan) "Whatever..." (Girl) she said as she left. "Are you guys on a date?" (Fan) we nodded. "We will leave so you can have your privacy. Here" (Fan) she said giving us masks. We thanked her and try all left.

"I love fans like that. They respect us and don't force themselves on us" he smiled. We kept walking around his arm around my shoulder. We were still in our clothes from the award show. It was starting to get cold and I didn't notice that I stated to shiver. "Here" (Jungkook) he said wrapping me in his jacket.

"What about you?" "I'll be fine" (Jungkook) I smiled as he hugged me to keep me warm. He walked me back to the dorms. "Can you please stay so I can explain everything to my unnies?" He nodded. We walked inside and the girls looked shocked.