Chapter 5

Minseo's PV

Today after school Jungkook and I had to go practice for our collaboration. Jungkook's Manager came to pick us both up from school to take us to the building. When we arrived we used the back exit not wanting to deal with some fans.

We went to the private studio to start writing the song. Our managers told us the song had to be a love song but we could mix things up as much as we please. We stared to draft the song. We would individually write some bits and join them and harmonize a bit.

Jungkook was a totally different person. He is super goofy, funny, chill and he was treating me like a friend not like his 'girlfriend'. He was genuinely smiling which is something I hadn't seen him do. It was fun we spent 6 hours composing the song and we weren't done.

We were tired and almost everyone in the building was gone. We said our goodbyes and he gets in his car and I start to walk back to the dorm. But I feel something grab my wrist. "Where are you going?" (Jungkook) "Home? Why?" "Are you crazy it's 11pm and you wanna walk alone back to your house?! Get in." (Jungkook) he said pulling me towards the car.

So he does really care huh? I gave him my address and he drove me there. When I arrived I got out of the car and waved just as I was about to open the door he pecked my cheek. "Goodnight jagi!" (Jungkook) I blushed. I went inside.

"Is that him?!" (Jihee) "I'm gonna beat him up!" (Seomin) "Girls relax. Let her explain" (Minjoo) They all calmed down. "Yes that was him. BUT he is being super nice to me and we are doing a collaboration so I need you all to not kill him please?" "Fine..." (All) I was exhausted so I went straight to bed.

Jungkook's PV

Minseo is actually a fun person. She is getting used to me now and isn't so nervous around me. But I still have to toy with her. She gets super flustered when I kiss her cheek. When we arrived at her dorm I pecked her cheek. I smirked when I saw her reaction. She was super red and almost dropped her keys.

I will admit she is pretty. She has beautiful long brown hair, hazel colored almond shaped eyes, she is adorably short and that is just the physical. She is sweet, smart, funny, childish but won't admit it and she is kind. Woah what am I saying this is just for a month to toy with her. I can't be actually falling for her can I...? Nah I'm sure I'm not I'm just being observant.

I shrugged it off when I arrived at the dorm. I walked in and started making some instant ramen because I was hungry. All the members were asleep by now. I ate and went to sleep.

*Time skip to morning*

I was super exhausted from yesterday because we finished late. I ignored my alarm but Jimin heard it and woke up. He noticed that I didn't move and he kept trying to wake me up. "Come on man! What the heck are you doing in this collaboration that you are so tired?!" (Jimin) "Ugh leave me be! We were just composing the song what did you think we were doing?!" What is he thinking? "Nothing~ I was just worried for my Kookie~ Anyway do we seriously have to wait for a month to find out about this mystery girl? Ohhh does Minseo know? You can make her jealous!" (Jimin) I chuckled if only he knew. "Yes you have to wait to find out who she is" I got up and showered and got dressed. I was wearing this:

 I was wearing this: