Chapter 10

Jungkook's PV

When we arrived we talked with some other groups. When I turned around I saw Minseo in Jackson's back. I felt so mad but I couldn't do anything because I would blow her cover. Agh just when I decided to walk over there she left. I sighed in relief. Then I went backstage to get ready for the performance. I got dressed I was wearing this:

I love ow Minseo looks in that dress

I love ow Minseo looks in that dress. She looks stunning. I could tell Minseo was nervous so I walked over to her and hugged her. "It's okay they won't think differently of you. They will be shocked and you have to give them time to fort used to the idea okay?" She nodded and smiled "Thanks Kookie"

Minseo's PV
After the hug we got called that we were gonna perform in a few minutes. I was so nervous and excited. Jungkook held my hand. We walked out to the stage. The music started playing and we danced and sang our hearts out. When we were finished we held hands and bowed. We didn't let go until we were backstage.

I hugged Jungkook. "That was amazing! We did great!" "Heck yeah we did!" (Jungkook) he said as he spun me around. We were laughing and playing around but we had to go back to the crowd.

Jungkook and I walked back to BTS together. When we got there I was attacked with hugs. "Finally Jeez. Did you seriously think we didn't recognize you MinMin?" (Suga) "Are you kidding me?! You knew all along?!" "Yeah we aren't that dumb" (Taehyung) "And you aren't mad at us for not telling you?" "Of course not it was choice to tell us when you were comfortable" (RM) "Awww Thanks Guys!" I say as I hug them all. We talked for a little bit and I walked back to my group.

When I arrived I sat down and told them everything. "Are you kidding?! They knew all along?!" (Seomin) "So you 'dated' that douchebag for nothing?!" (Jihee) "Pretty much" They all face palmed. "But remember she is still 'dating' him. But this time as MinMin" (Minjoo) we all sighed. Oh well what the heck can I do...? He is cute, funny, charming, nice and hot. Maybe I am falling for Jungkook...

When they were announcing top girl group we were all super nervous we were holding hands. "And the winner of top girl group is............... SHOOTINGSTAR!!!" (Announcer) OH MY GOD WE WON!!! Ahhhh!! We all hugged and cried in excitement. We got up on stage and  Minjoo Unnie gave a speech we were all still crying. When we got off stage GOT7 came to congratulate us. Jackson came over hugged me.

"Hey we are gonna go to dinner to celebrate after this wanna come?" (Jackson) I look over at my unnies and they nod. I'm so excited. "I'd love to Jackson" I say as I hug him. We all waved them goodbye. Then BlackPink, Twice, Red Velvet and a lot more girl groups who were also nominated came to congratulate us.

They weren't mad they were happy for us. After a while they all left and BTS who had won best boy group came over to congratulate us. We congratulated them as well. After the award show I called Manager Unnie.

"Hey Unnie I'm gonna be a little late to the press conference tonight because I'm having dinner with GOT7 is that okay?"

"It's alright Minnie. Go have fun!" (Manager unnie)

"Thanks Unnie! Bye" I say as I hang up. I run outside and meet up with Jackson. I was so happy we won an award, BTS knew who I was so I didn't have to worry anymore, I got reunited with Jackson what else can I ask for? We got in their van and they guys and I joked and talked about random stuff.

We arrived at the restaurant and Jackson put his jacket in front of the door as I got out of the car so nothing would show. "Thanks Jackson" he smiled and we walked inside. I was in between Jackson and BamBam. Jackson gave me his jacket just in case my dress rolled up.

We ordered some food and ate while we talked and stuff. After we ate we talked for a bit. Then I felt my phone ring. "Excuse me for a second Guys" I say as I walk to an empty corner of the restaurant.

"Hello?"

"Hello where are you the press conference starts in 10 minutes" (Jungkook)

"I talked to my manager I'm gonna be like 20 minutes late"

"Why? Where are you?" (Jungkook)

"I'm at dinner with friends I gotta g-" "Hey Minseo I ordered some chocolate cake do you want some?" (Jackson)

"Oh so you ditched me for Jackson. Whatever just hurry up so we can get this over with" (Jungkook) he said as he hung up. Whatever I'll talk to him after the press conference. I will not let him ruin my day. I went back to the table. "Is everything alright?" (Jackson) "Yeah just a friend called me"

"Okay here" (Jackson) he said feeding me some cake. I thanked him and ate some more. "Well it's was super nice to meet you all. Jackson this is my number text me so we can do this again. Goodbye!" I say as I wave. I walked out of the restaurant and got a taxi.