Chapter 9

Marinette/Ladybugs POV:
The bell rang. Everyone grabs their backpacks and heads towards their next classes. I was about to start walking towards the exit, since it was my free period, to go to my house when someone grabbed my hand.

I turn around and it is Adrien.

"Hey, Alya and Nino asked me to ask you if you wanted to go to the park with them today." I nod my head and start walking to Alya and Nino.

"I'll meet you in there, I have to go to my locker real quick," he says. "Ok." I go and walk past the bathroom see Alya and Nino waving at me.

"Hey," I say. "Hey," they reply back. "Where's Adrien?" Alya asks. "Oh, he's just going to his locker, in fact, I'll go check on him, be back in a bit." I go towards his locker and hear whispering. I go and check it out and I see Chloe and Adrien kissing!

I stand there shocked and Adrien looks at me. Chloe starts laughing. "Really Maritrash, you really thought he liked you! Ha, he just felt sorry for you!" She says and leaves. I turn around and start running home. I don't even tell Alya.

I hear Adrien calling me but I ignore him. I'm done with his games. When I get home I go to my room and silently cry.

I can't believe I trusted him, and he cheated on me. "Tikki, spots on!"
*transformation*

I throw my yo-yo and go towards the Eiffel Tower. I then start crying. I'm so done with him, I'm glad there's no akuma to fight today. Wait, an akuma, I don't won't to turn into a akuma.

I quickly try to detransform. A butterfly lands on my bag. "Hello, Lady Misfortune, your loved one has wronged you, now you can wrong them, and everyone else."

I try to say no but I can't. "Yes, hawkmoth." I am enveloped into a dark cloud, and then, everything's black.

Alya's POV:
I see Marinette running and crying, and she was coming from the lockers.

Adrien.

"Nino, I'll be right back," I say and let go of his hand. I go towards the lockers to see a crying Adrien. I pick him up by his shirt collar.

"What did you do to Marinette!" "I didn't do anything, I was going to give her this bracelet I had bought for her..."

he shows me a beautiful red and black bracelet,

"....and Chloe came and pushed me up against the locker and kissed me and then marinette came in and saw and then left crying and I tried to call for her and she didn't listen and then Chloe asked why I even bothered with her and so I slapped Chloe and now I lost my girlfriend!"

He says it all so fast I can barely hear what he says, but I've got the right idea. "Ok, listen here, your lucky you're my friend and I trust you, if you were anyone else besides Nino, I'd slap you.

Actually, I'd slap Nino but that's not the point. Now, I'm gonna tell you a way to get Marinette back, because I know how much you and her care for each other, now listen closely to my plan."

And with that, I get into the details.

Hey guys! Now, before you go out to kill me, just listen. I know a lot of bad things are happening, but don't worry, it makes it better at the end. That's all for now. Bye!!🐞
~Tater tot🦄🐞