Chapter 17

Alya/Rena Rouge's POV:
Oh. My. Gosh. Cat Noir's been captured!? Gabriel Agreste is Hawkmoth!?

This is a big deal. These thoughts go through my mind as me and Ladybug jump from building to building. We're heading to the Agreste Mansion to go rescue Cat Noir and defeat Hawkmoth.

I see the Mansion approaching. We get there and see a window open and we jump through it. I realize that this is Adrien's house.

Oh no, Adrien!

He's going to be crushed when he finds out his dad is Hawkmoth. "Rena. Rena. Rena!" Ladybug says, knocking me out of my trance. "Oh, yeah, sorry Ladybug I just got lost in thought." I say. "Stay focused. This is a very serious mission." "Sorry."

We walk through the halls quietly. We get to this one room and I almost trip on some books on the ground but instead my hands land on a painting.

Then I realize it was buttons and the floor starts to go down. Ladybug then jumps down with me.

When we finally get all the way down all we see is an empty room dimly lit from a butterfly window. We look around for anything but there's nothing. Then all of a sudden a deep voice says,

"I've been expecting you."

Adrien/Cat Noir's POV:
I'm so dumb. Maybe the voice that was calling me was Ladybug. If it was, I am officially the dumbest cat ever.

Beep beep beep.

Well that's just the icing on the cake. My miraculous is running out, which means Hawkmoth is going to know my identity. And considering he's my father, if I can even call him that, he's going to get all mad and ask why I was against him and blah blah blah.

"I've been expecting you," I hear Hawkmoth say, but not to me. I try and see what's happening and I see Ladybug and Rena Rouge!

Yes, they came to rescue me! The next thing I see is Ladybug hitting Hawkmoth in the face with her yo-yo. That's gotta hurt.

Gabriel/Hawkmoth's POV:
Ladybugs yo-yo collides with my face and the next thing I know I'm on the ground. She's gonna pay for that.

I go up and wack her with my cane. She winced in pain and I laughed. But then a not-so-happy Rena Rouge comes and punches me in the nose. I then trip her with my cane and stand up. I go to take her miraculous but then I hear, "Lucky Charm!"

I turn around to see Ladybug catching a ladybug themed Bobby pin. I run towards her and try to grab the pin but Rena comes and attacks me from the back. I grab her hands and flip her over and she lands on her back.

Then I run after Ladybug again because she ran off towards the cage where I'm keeping Cat Noir. I go as fast as I can but it's to late.

She let's Cat Noir out and he runs towards the exit. I trip him with my staff and grab his ring off of his finger.

Almost.

I almost had it until Ladybug came and tripped me, letting Cat Noir get away.

Hey guys. Cat Noir's free!! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and there will be another chapter Wednesday. That's all for now. Bye!!
~Tater tot🐞🐱🦄