INTRODUCTION

Aneesa is a beautiful young and strong girl who have her father and sister to support her after the death of their mother.
Although she lost her mom at the age 15 and her sister Dalilah at the age of 13,she took all the responsibility of a mother,a Nanny, a sister and a daughter all at the same time.
  Farook(their father) is a well known business tycoon in the town of Lagos.They move to their home town Abuja just to get away from the heart trialling pain they felt over their mother's death.
  Farook can't cope with his wife's death so he moved to with his daughter's to Abuja to start a new life afresh.

Farook has a business partner as well as the mums friend.she has a spoilt son named Tryon . Farook and Hanifa (Tyrons mum) planned on Aneesa and tyrons wedding when he finishes his uni and her at the age of 17.Tyron is currently 19 and Aneesa after they moved  a year ago , she is currently 16 and her sister Dalilah is 14.

Aneesa's room when still in lagos above.

Here goes nothing ❤.
This chapter is dedicated to a friend she knows who she is.she motivated me to start writing minutes ago.
Guys please comment  and vote to know I'm with my people.  Love
U
All😙😘

Others are yet to be introduced and drama awaits.