On what right?

Here I am not knowing what was happening. I was there but not there I was present but also absent. I couldn't do anything to stop my dad from making my life a living he'll.On what right. On what basis? Ya Allah help me out.

  Dad please no not now not ever please..

My decision is final Aneesa , you are marrying him.

But why?

The reason is not your concern Aneesa

Dad I'm too young ,too young to get married and to top it all up,he is 21 and I'm 17 .

Enough go upstairs and get ready they are coming  this evening , are you hearing me?he shouted his veins popping out .

Toh (ok),I heard you clearly.

Why why why ?why is my life messed up ?why I'm I being forced to marry a man who I don't love and is older than me with years.

  Gaskiya this is not happening gaskiya.hmmm what a life, I cried out to my self.

Come in .

I heard what happened to you ani are you ok?

Yes I said sniffing my nose  to the side.

But do you have any ideas about your dad's decision?Manal asked. I mean why will he suddenly have you married off to someone you barely even know?and I can tell that you don't love him.

I heard that he is a spoilt brat and his family and him are coming this evening to see me ?what should I do manal what I swear  I'm going to push him down the stairs so he will never be able to walk ever again.

Calm your self girl lemme call Jalilah okay this is a girl problem solving time she said while patting my back .

Minutes later Jalilah was in my room feeling the vibe of annoyance about my dad's decision.

You did what? Com'n ani think for a sec would ya.
And stop putting words inside her mouth manal let her think okay .

Look sweety  Jalilah said , he's handsome, good looking, intelligent, and his rich what more could you possibly want in life that you can't have?

Astonished by her reaction to the news i said .some stupid things like.....

If you are soo adamant on me marrying him why don't you marry him I bet you will love all the luxurious things right? Well I have no feelings for him so you have a chance of having him for all I car.....

Before I could say anything, manal cut me off .chill girls the fight is not amongst us ladies okay and you Jalilah I called you here to wipe her tears not add them please go . Go home now.

I'm sorry ani I'm really sorry . I know what you must be going through and I'm not happy about it.so whta do you think girls should we play a little game with this guy or what?

Yeah let's make him run as fast as possible away from here .manal added.

Guys I don't think dad will ve happy infact if he finds out what we did ,he will probably disown me for sure.

Laughs....

Okay guys thank you soo much for being here for me I just don't know what I will do now I'm finished.

Hey guys another chapter please vote and comment. Always counting on you.
Lauuve you all
Bye💞💞💞.
If