Wattpad Clichés.

Here are just some of the typical clichés that we are not too particularly fond of: (Please read through this and then decide whether or not you want us to read your story)

[[Irritation number 1 - The beginning of a story.]]

It always starts off with 'the beeping sounds of my alarm clock...' or 'as my alarm clock woke me up...' or 'as I woke up to the beeping sounds...'

Yes, yes. You woke up because the alarm clock was beeping. We get the point. Doesn't everyone? It's alright later on in the chapters, but in the first chapter - it's just annoying.

[[Irritation number 2 - Hot player falls for school nerd.]]

This is something we have seen a lot. Although writers but in a great load of work and have amazing descriptions, we are still a little sick of these plots. It is not hard to describe a 'hot' guy. Just put in something along the lines of 'and his gorgeous shining eyes and six pack', and walaah! You have you hot guy already. The school nerd is always an outcast. Or have one whacky group of friends, which nobody likes. 'Nerds' are always 'uncool'. Coincidence? I think not. Do people know what the definition of a 'nerd' is? They are people who study hard. They don't even have to wear freaking glasses. Oh, and trust me, these 'nerds' have friends.

[[Irritation number 3 - Teenage pregnancy.]]

These make us sick. If you haven't had the experience with teenage pregnancy, then please, we do recommend that you don't write about it. Some stories are totally illogical, and do not make sense what so ever. I mean, if you do have sex with some guy you don't like - or just met a few hours ago, (We cannot see why you would do this in the first place), are the characters really that stupid that they forget to use protection? Condoms, the pill, and various other ways are all available. We understand that the whole point of the story is so the girl falls pregnant, and her world comes crashing down, and then she falls in love or something, but really, it all seems a little illogical and unbelievable to us. Back to the first point - there are many authors who are amazing at writing, but they devote their time to writing these types of stories.

[[Irritation number 4 - Abortions. (Don't read this if you can't stand gore.)]]

Abortions are a serious matter. We've just recently had encounters with a lady who helps teens throughout their pregnancy, and there are some very devastating facts. Once again, as stated above, if you haven't experienced it, (And I'm hoping nobody has, as it is sad.) don't write about it, =\ Abortions are the same as taking a life away. It's murder. As soon as you fall pregnant, you are a parent. Enough said. A baby is inside the girl, and the girl along with another person, created it. You are his or her parent. You are still a parent after you get her/him killed. But now you are a parent of a dead baby. (We're really wishing that Wattpad could have italic text.) As I said before - it's murder. Some people are simply making a joke out of this. It's like 'Oh. I'm pregnant with that jerks baby. Damn. Oh well. I'll go get an abortion and kill it off.'

We cannot stress enough at all the stories that are appearing on Wattpad. Do you know how abortions are done? If you did, people wouldn't post things such as that on these sites. A baby inside the stomach can feel pain at around a couple of months old. There are multiple ways of abortion.

- The doctors break the baby, limb by limb.

- The doctors poison the baby and you give birth to a dead one.

I'm not going to state any more, but believe us, there are. Even if you are not sickened by this as we are - here's another reason why abortions should not be made fun of.

A woman's chances of getting breast cancer is increased by a large percentage when they get abortion. The baby is in the stomach, and milk is prepared for it when it comes out, but when it dies, some cells in the breast dies too. Please. I almost puke when a girl in a story says 'I'll just go get an abortion.' It makes us wonder if people in real life are like that too.

[[Irritation number 5: Titles.]]

Titles that give the story away are just annoying beyond explanation. For example, if your story is about a girl falling in love with her brother's best friend, instead of naming it 'OMG, my bro's hot bff is hitting on me & I think I love him!!!', you could consider something along the lines of 'The way he watches me'. Rocket science? I think not.

(A/N: True, the story may be boring without these elements. But it's all about the authors and their originality. Even mix a couple of these up. Be creative. :) It's what writing is about. People are entitled to their own opinions. If you see anything above that you do not agree with; please keep it to yourself. :)