Finally chapter

Layla POV
It's finally Friday!!!! The day I'm gonna tell jack I'm Star I'm scared but excited. The whole day I was quite but as soon as school ended I went straight to the studio.

This concert is one of the biggest shows I have preformed. But it still sold out.  When I got there they took me straight to get dressed and this is what I wore

  When I got there they took me straight to get dressed and this is what I wore

It had been 15 minutes before the concert started and i was doing sound check when Jack came in

It had been 15 minutes before the concert started and i was doing sound check when Jack came in. He had came and wished me good luck and then left.

The concert had started like normal, until i saw Jack in the middle of the crowd and I knew I couldnt hold this secret anymore, so in the middle of the song "this is me by Demi Lovato" I took off my wig. I had felt the gasp everywhere. After the concert I saw Jack and I thought he was mad at me, but instead he run up to me and kissed me. He looked into my eyes and said "It has always been you".

When Monday rolled around everyone was around me, asking me questions and trying to get my number.Even the mean girls tried talking to me. As soon as i saw Jack though I left the crowd and walked up to him and hugged him. Me and him had walked to class holding hands, I knew this was real, the shy girl had finally shined.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had decide to post this after like years, cause I had just realized I never actually posted it. But thank you for the people that still read this. This is the end of the book, hoped you enjoy, and if you wanna ask questions please do i love them.