Chapter 7

Jack's Pov
Me and Star have to kiss I can't wait. I have kiss her before,that was amazing I felt so many wonderful emotions,but did she feel the same way because, if I'm the only one who felt it my heart will be crushed I guess that's why it's called a crush.

Layla's Pov

David said we have to kiss at this party that we're going to next weekend that means,I have one week to get ready for this kiss. I kinda want to kiss him again but, the thing is that I want to kiss him as Layla not Star. He probably doesn't feel that same way though, I know he has a huge crush on Star but he doesn't like me Layla, I sometimes wish I wasn't Star but I'm the one who created Star and I know what I would have to give up ,that's why I keep who I really am a secret I want to be a normal girl.

Next day

It's Sunday I spend the whole Saturday trying to pick out what to wear for the school dance coming up I know , I know me liking a dance, when no one will ask me to dance, but that's why I'm trying to get a amazing dress so everyone will look at me but, then I remember I hate when people look at me. I don't get a dress but ,I did get some make up and it's not for me it's for Star. Right now I'm doing my creative writing essay, I love writing when I'm writing I get lost in my words, when all of a sudden someone knocks on my window it's Jack. I go over to my window and open it "What are you doing here" " I came over to talk to you about something" he then walk over to my bed and sat down he is wearing a plan white T-shirt and blue Jeans even when he looks casual he still looks hot. He says "okay so a couple a days ago I went to the Star concert" I say " yea so" " well... ummmm... I kissed Star" when he said that I could tell he was full on blushing, he continues " and after a couple of days her manager calls me and says he want to meet me," I was kinda getting bored of the story cause I already know the story but I had to pretend that it was interesting. I said " why did they want to meet you?" "I'm getting there okay, well the manger said that we have chemistry and wants us to fake date" "really" "yea and guess what" "what" "we get to kiss at this big party" as soon as he said kiss I blushed but I had to hid it cause then he would ask why I'm blushing and I'm really not in the mood to lie so yea then I said "that's great" " yea I can't wait to tell everyone at school tomorrow" "yea me either" but really I'm dying inside I really don't want everyone to know it's to much pressure.

----------------------------------------------
Guess what I'm back I know you guess want me to continue this book so I'm writing again now I'm gonna try and writing every other day. So like and comment what you think of my book and if you guys continue the book on your page please comment and if you guys want me to read and like some of your books please comment below also.