Realization

Izuku had woken up in recovery girl's office once again. He had little memory of the previous battle that happened beforehand. He did remember saving Ochako though. He saw Ochako on a different bed. He headed over towards her and she started to wake up as well. Izuku thought about what happened before he passed out. He had been knocked out by this method enough times where he can kind of remember what happened before he passed out. He kind of giggled at how flustered Ochako was when Iida asked her about him. Then he had another thought.

'Impossible. I'm not a likable guy at all.'

He got to Ochako's bedside and started a conversation with her. He decided to try and tease her a bit.

"Hey, Ochako. Why are you in here?"

She suddenly remembered why she passed out for a split second and decided to lie. There goes Izuku's teasing opportunity.

"Oh! Recovery girl said that I lost too much blood."

"I-I see..." Izuku was discouraged and slightly disappointed in himself because he couldn't completely save her from the villains. He was also confused about what happened before he passed out.

'Maybe I dreamed it? But it was so real. Oh well...'

Ochako noticed Izuku's expression.

"Hey! Don't be sad Izuku! You did save everyone else from harm!'

There it was. The smile that could inspire him at if not more than All Might's smile. That is when he finally accepted it.

'I really do like her!'

Yo. I know that 237 words is really weak for a chapter. I'm truly sorry about that. I promise you that I will make the next one long. Looks like I have some work to do. Plus Ultra!