Chapter 1: Meet The Roommate

Boxes and stuffs scattering everywhere in my room. Don't misunderstand, I'm a very neat person. It's just that I'm moving in to SM High School, my dream school! But too bad I'll be only studying there for a year. Well, it's because I handed in my registration paper later than the deadline when I've graduated from my junior year, yeah, clap hands for me. Lucky me, I got accepted this year, even though it's just a year, I hope it's worth it. Now, enough talking, back to packing.

I was too lazy to pack up my things yesterday night because chubbybaek /promoting~ hahaha/ updated her story! Damn author updating in the wrong time. But, the update is worth my time. So, I ended up waking up at 5 in the morning. Don't worry darling, they told me to come to SMHS at 1, so I got a lot of time packing my stuffs.

After I was done packing, I went downstairs to eat lunch, yeah lunch. I haven't eaten breakfast because packing took me a lot of time. Seriously, I need to arrange my things again when I arrive in SMHS. I think it'll take me 56287964 hours to finish. Great, just great. 

I saw my mom still cooking in the kitchen and greeted her.

"Just woke up, Lollipop Queen?" My mom teased as she pinched my cheeks.

"Nah. I woke up," I glanced at the clock above the cupboard. "6 hours ago." I opened the cupboard and grabbed my favorite cup. "Really? Wait a minute, lunch is almost ready." My mom said while stirring the pan with a spatula. I nodded and decided to watch some program in the living room.

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Wah~ You made my favorite food!" I beamed excitedly as I stared at the omelet in front of me. My mom patted my hair and took a seat, facing me. "Of course, my daughter is going to live by her own." She smiled at me and watched me eating peacefully. I swallowed the rice and said, "Oh, please, Mom. It's not like I'm going to leave this house forever."

"But still." She sighed. "Quickly finish it off. Do you want to get blacklisted on the first day?"

"Geez, Mom. I'm enjoying my last omelet." I rolled my eyes at her.

After I finished eating, I went to my room to take a refreshing shower. When I was done, I changed into a 3p (plain pastel pink) blouse and a pair of pastel blue shorts. I put some BB cream on my face and tied my hair into a tight ponytail with a neon-yellow ribbon. Have I told you that I have so much cuteness? Well, now you know. People in my previous school loved me a lot. But that doesn't mean I'm a queenka that loves to bullies people around. Puh-lease, queenkas are just some bitches who don't have anything to do except for bitching. Although it's sad to leave my friends, but it's also a happy thing because I'm finally free from Oh freaking Sehun! Hooray for me! Taking one last glance of my almost-empty room, I sighed and smiled before slamming the door shut.

When I went downstairs, my mom was already waiting for me with a sad-proud face. My luggages and boxes were already in the car. Wow, how fast.

"Can you not go?" She joked. I saw some tears forming in her eyes. I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "Mom, you're being dramatic. Besides, it's only a year. I'll visit you on Sundays, if I have time." I said as I hugged her.

"Can you take care of yourself?" She asked as we pulled away.

"Mom," I sighed. "I'm 18. I can take care of myself. Don't worry about me."

She pulled me into a hug again and patted my back softly. "Aigoo, my eldest daughter is so mature now."

"You still have Haerin. And if you want more, you could make another with Dad." I laughed my ass off and got a whack on my back. I took a glance at my watch which read 12.24 pm. "Mom, I gotta go now."