Chapter 5: Bonding Plans

Chapter 5

Bonding Plans

"Lollipop freak."

"Crybaby."

"Feisty Ugly."

"What the..? Copycat!"

"Shorty."

"That's it. You're dead, butthead!"

Shaking their heads, the EXO boys minus Sehun almost gave up on their Jeju plane tickets and free food. Just when will the two sitting in front of them stop bickering and start bonding? Even the whole cafeteria was watching them like they were in a kdrama!

Suho massaged his temples and sighed. "Guys, stop it. Everybody's watching." He spoke with a leader-like manner.

Neither of them listened and kept bickering. Xiumin motioned his group to come closer. Aerin and Sehun were too occupied of their fight, so they didn't notice. "I think we need to start our plan." He started. "Let's start with plan A."

"What if plan A doesn't work?" Kai asked, not feeling confident at all.

"Move on to plan B, duh." Xiumin stated as he rolled his eyes at the latter.

"What if plan B doesn't work as well?" Chen asked.

"Then move on to plan C." Xiumin said through his gritted teeth.

"What if plan---"

"Stop," Xiumin held his hand out. "If plan C doesn't work, then move on to plan D, plan E, plan F, and so on until plan Z or even plan XYZABC." He said, getting irritated.

"Alright. Let's do this." Suho said while clapping his hands.

"Do what?" Aerin and Sehun, who didn't know a thing about their evil plan, asked.

They cleared their throats and nervously ate their food. "Nothing," Xiumin smiled awkwardly at them. "Just continue what you're doing."

Aerin raised her eyebrow and looked suspiciously at them. Sehun did the same too.

"What?" Baekhyun blinked innocently while stuffing his mouth with a spoonful of rice.

"Nothing," they chorused and ate too.

---

Bonding Time, Plan A: Make A Move

Baekhyun, Kai and D.O patted Chanyeol's back and pumped their fists, muttering fighting's. Chanyeol grinned and nodded before entering his class.

He remembered Xiumin's order. "Make Sehun jealous." It was just simple as that.

Now, now. Let's start.

Chanyeol took a seat beside Sehun and Aerin was in front of them. He had the same classes, such as Maths, English, Chemistry, Social studies and Literature with Aerin and Sehun. Unfortunately for Aerin, she had the same classes in all subjects with Sehun. God must love her so much.

Their English teacher, Ms. 陈婷婷 (read: chén tíng tíng), who preferred to be called Ms. Callista instead of Ms. Chen, Ms. Ting or Ms. Chen Ting *poke galaxyxoxo*, came in with her TOEFL and Vocabulary books in her hands. Fixing her glasses, she slammed the books on the table, startling everyone in the class.

"Everyone!" She hollered. "Hand in your assignments now!" Chanyeol tensed. Oh shoot. What homework? Ms. Callista clicked her tongue when she saw Chanyeol's expression.