Chapter 2: Phone Fight

With her hair still wet, Aerin hurriedly ran to her class, ignoring the weird stares from some students. Damn that stupid butthead. How dare he reset her alarm clock? Damn SMSH, why is it even so huge? Now she couldn't find where her class is.

"3-2, where are you?" Aerin muttered as she bumped into someone who seemed to be in a rush too. She looked up to the person she had bumped into and grinned widely.

"Cafeteria boy! Thank God, you're here." She beamed as she pointed at him.

The called Cafeteria boy rubbed his shoulder before looking up at the one who had bumped her. Boy, her bony body might crack his bones into pieces. Aerin saw him rubbing his shoulder and gasped.

"Sorry, did it hurt?" She asked while touching his shoulder lightly.

He shook his head and assured her he was fine. Of course, it was a pure lie. Heh.

"Hey, cafeteria girl, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" He joked.

"Yes," she sighed. "I had no idea where the darn class is." Aerin pouted. "Plus that stupid butthead reset my alarm clock." Her tone changed into a serious one and the cafeteria boy was taken aback at her sudden-changed tone.

The cafeteria boy scratched the back of his head nervously. "What is your class, anyway? I'll send you off." He offered nicely.

"Really?" Her eyes glistened in excitement. "It's 3-2."

"3-2? We're in the same class!" He beamed. "Anyways, I'm Huang Zi Tao. You can call me Tao." The cafeteria boy named Tao held his hand out, offering Aerin to shake hands.

"We are? That's great! I'm Kim Aerin." She replied while shaking his hands. "Oh shoot, we're 10 minutes late." She cursed as she glanced at her watch which read 7.40 am.

Tao cleared his throat uncomfortably and muttered, "Actually, we're already here in the first place." Aerin mentally cursed herself for being so talkative. She had caused both of them late. "Oh." She blinked innocently at Tao.

"You never change, Tao haksaeng." Their form teacher clicked his tongue. "And you, Ms. Kim. You dare to be late on your first day?" He pointed at Aerin with his index finger. Aerin bit her lower lip in embarrassment and sent daggers to Sehun who was trying to hold back a laughter so hard.

"I was kinda lost, uhh," She sort of knew this teacher, but she was unsure, so she took a look at his name card which was hanging loosely around his neck and got surprised when she saw his name was 'Mr. Huang', the teacher who showed her dorm to her.

"I was kinda lost, Huang seonsaengnim." She reasoned. It was true though. Well, except for the fact that she woke up late because of that darn butthead who kept on holding back his laughter.

Mr. Huang fixed his glasses and sighed. "Okay, I'll let you go this time since you're a new student, Ms. Kim. But," he wiggled his index finger. "No more next time."

Aerin smiled in satisfaction and bowed numerous times before going to her desk behind Sehun. She even spared Sehun, who was coolly crossing his arms and smirking in victory a dead glare before plopping on her seat. "Very well, Oh Sehun." She said in a low voice, but loud enough to be heard by Sehun. "You'll get my payback soon."

Aerin expected SMHS to have a little more interesting studies than her previous school, but she was dead wrong. Every subject was just as boring as her previous school's. Aerin didn't blame SMHS though, it was her who didn't like to study theories. She preferred practical studies to theorical ones. Meh, what's the point of memorizing that stupid World War II and whatnot? History repeats itself, duh. Social studies are not her style at all.