That Faithful Day

It all started on the last day of school. When me my friends, Jenna, Seth, Jaren, and my girlfriend Mica came across a flier about a Camp. A Camp called "Camp Nightmare". The flier was filled with beautiful Trees all around. Campers playing dodge ball. Swimming in a lake. For me the flier just said FUN.At first it all seemed just fine. But then I saw the Camp Instructor at the middle. His hands were at his back like hiding something. His face was crooked it a slimy grin. And then suddenly I felt crazy because for a second there I thought his eyes moved. I just threw the idea of it outta my mind...

~~~~~~~

Time : 4 : 00 pm

        The bell rings as we all made our ways out of the classrooms. I watched the other kids go by as I wait for Mica. We didn't end up in the same class this year. I was on Class 1 - B and she was on Class 1 - C. I was kinda dozing off when suddenly a hand touched me. It was Mica. The most beautiful girl for me.

        Mica really isn't the girl that talks a lot or even yells. She's quite shy and timid. She's kinds small too. And she's such a klutz. But even though she has a lot of flaws. I still like her. I mean I love her. Our relationship just started four months ago at December. This was hers and my first relationship so we still kinda don't know what to do. "Uh-uhmm", She muttered "L-let's go"

~~~~~~~

Time : 4 : 16 pm

        We both got out of the school to meet up with the Gang at the Park. Mica and I sat at a bench near a tree. So we would be in the shade. Suddenly I was surprised Mica suddenly rested her head on one of my shoulders. One by one our friends came. First was Jenna. Walking as if she just got a problem solved. "Hi guys!", She said "Looking all lovey dovey again aren't we?" Mica blushed. I think I did too.

        Jenna is a rich kinda spoiled snotty friend of ours. But she's not as that snotty as I describe. She's kinda nice when you get to know her. But as for me I think that'll never be change. Jenna and I go way back to kindergarten. I tried to befriend her and she just screamed at me. Until now she still fights with me. Maybe it was my fault too? I kinda tease her a lot. When I say A LOT A LOT. She sat beside mica. Not even giving me a word. After that we saw Seth. He was kinda down so we didn't talk to him. He might be angry..

        Seth is a respectful guy. He's also a gentleman. And I think he has a crush on Jenna. Seth's kinda like mica. The type that doesn't talk a lot. But for Seth he's more serious. He doesn't like things as paranormal activities, Werewolves, Vampires, and the likes. Unlike our friend Seth he's a genius for those. He's a lot playful too.

~~~~~~

"Hey!", Jaren yelled as he runs toward us. "He-he-y", He exclaimed as he catches his breathe.

        "What? is it?", Jenna answered. Jaren raises his hand and then suddenly there was a huge flier in front of our faces. "It's a flier or a thing called Camp Nightmare", he exclaimed

        The flier was filled with beautiful trees all around. The Cabin behind the old looking camp instructor was at it's finest. But as I look closely on the Camp Instructor something caught my attention. For a second I thought that his eyes were moving like looking at us...

"So? What'ya guys think?" Jaren asked

"What do you mean?", Seth answered with his husky voice

"You know!! Go to this camp this summer!", Jaren said happily

"Sure why not?", Jenna answered "I'll ask my dad"

"How about you Nico? Mica?" Seth questioned us (I think he already agreed)

"Sure. I'll e-mail you guys. If my parents let me.", I said

"I'll be sure to ask Mica's parents about it too."

--------------------

END