The accident

It was a stormy night and I was returning home after my work at a local restaurant, where I worked as a waitress. My family is a middle calss family and after my father passed away I had to quit my college so I could support my mother and my little sister. My name is Agatha milan and I am 24 years old. Not so beautiful nor with a perfect figure, I am just a regular girl with long brown hair and hazel eyes.
Today was my evening shift so I was as usualy, late for dinner. Mom always gets angry when I skip our dinner, its a family thing for her. When dad was with us he always made sure that we were punctual at dinner time but after his accident..
I was so lost in my troubling thoughts that I could not notice the speeding car that was coming behind me and at the next moment... BAM!!

I was hit and was threw on the road. It was raining slightly and there was no one in sight. The damned car that hit me was gone in a blink and I was all alone there. Groaning in pain, I tried to stand but could not because my right arm and leg were went numb from the hard hit. I was afraid now because I have heard about the bad reputation and criminal history of this area. I was cursing myself for coming here at this time just because I wanted to reach home as soon as I could.
I was trying to get up again when I heard a noise......

I am trying my hand in werewolf story let's see what I am capable of :)