A wolf at my doorstep

I ran and was at home in no time. I was so scared that I locked myself in my house for a whole week and took the remaining medical leave from my work place.
I knew very well that if Cage wanted, he could come and catch me very easily but for some strange reason he did not. I didn't know what he was and what I was going to do so I just hid myself from everything ... Or at least I tried my best to do it because he was always in my mind. Despite of everything that happened with him, I just couldn't forget his touch, his passion, his lips and his kiss...

It's been three day since our last encounter and now my mother was also getting suspicious but I kept my mouth shut and tried to act normal.
It was midnight and I was still awake and was reading a book when I heard a noise from the outside of our two storey house. My room was on the first floor and it had the balcony which was my favourite place and I used to sit there before all the strange things happened ...

I opened the balcony door and tried to see what was happening but there was nothing. I was about to go into my room when again I heard the noise and this time I noticed a shadowy figure standing near our porch.
It was too dark to see clearly so I leaned on my balcony grill to see clearly and I was froze at the next moment with fear and dread.

A huge black wolf was standing there and it was trying to break our main door. I wanted to scream but I was too numb to do so. I was thinking about calling the cops when it turned it's huge head and looked up at my trembling figure. It was a very huge wolf and I had never witnessed anything like that before in my life. It moved with such predatory grace and stood firmly and kept looking at me and something clicked in my mind. It had the same electric purple shaded eyes that Cage had and there was something familiar... The wolf whimpered and it was so pained. May be it was hurt! For some unknown reason I felt restless and wanted to help this creature but I was not sure about what to do.

I was about to go in my room and call the cops when it whimpered again and started walking away from our property with a defeated posture. I knew I should not do it and I knew it was dangerous but still... I didn't know why I just.. couldn't let him go. I ran and opened the door.

There was a slight ache in my heart and I was moving in a haze. I started to search for it... And after five minutes' s walking.. I could see that wolf. It was a male black wolf and it's huge sige was so shocking. He was almost 6 feet tall and I was like a dwarf in his comparison. I could tell that he knew that I was stalking him but he didn't turn around nor tried to attack me.
He just kept walking. We reached near a lake, inside the forest and it was a full moon so now I could see clearly in the opening and it was a beautiful scenario!
The black wolf stopped and turned in my direction and now was the time when I was cursing myself... I was afraid again. I was so stupid that I came here.. he came near me and I was preparing myself for an attack when he nudged my hand with his nose and licked my palm. He was behaving like a lost puppy!

"Hey! Are you hurt?"

I asked unthinkingly and he whimpered again. I reacted at his pained reaction and patted his head. He leaned into my touch and the next second.... It was not a wolf there.. I almost had a heart attack when I saw that my hand was resting on Cage's head who was kneeling in front of me and he was naked! I turned around.. I wanted to run away but he caught my arm.

"Please! Stay and listen please!"

He pleaded in a hushed voice. I tried to protest but he was not letting me go so I nodded.

"Stay here! I just need to put on some clothes. I guess you will not like it if I chase you like this .. you have to listen to me or I will make you.. understand?"
He stated in a grave tone and I gulped nervously and nodded again.. 

Fewh!