CHAPTER 4: SATURDAY

[YOUR POV]
It's Saturday! The day has finally arrive! I've been longing for this day to come.

Not being able to sleep the whole night because I was too excited, I decided to wake up early. I made my way to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. After breakfast I went to my sofa and watched some television.

'Ding dong!' my doorbell rang. I make my way towards the door in my pajamas (a tank top and shorts) wondering who could it be in this early morning.

I opened the door and to my surprise, it was Kyungsoo. He gave me his heart shaped smile and looked away. He pointed at me in general still not looking at me. When I realise what I was wearing, I immediately slammed the door in his face.

"Yah! Don't have to slam the door!" He shouted.

I opened the door again and gave him an apologetic smile. I asked him to wait for me in my living room while I go to my room to wash up and change.

Once I have finished changing, I walked to the living room only to see him sound asleep.

'Did I really take that long to get myself ready?' I thought to myself.

I slowly tip toe my way to him without making any sound.

Once I'm in front of him, I leaned in closer to his ear.

"DO KYUNGSOO!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

When I wanted to face him to see his reaction, my eyes were locked with his. He was staring deeply into my eyes and so was I.

Realising how our faces were just inches apart, I quickly take a step back. Then there was a moment of awkward silence between us.

"Er.. why didn't you get a shock? Er.. I was trying to scare you." I decided to speak, hoping we will forget that deep staring into each others eyes and our faces just inches apart incident.

"Well, I'm not scared. Plus I could hear you walking down the stairs."

I gave him my embarrassed smile and sat down beside him.

"So, why are you here?" I asked him

"Didn't I say I'll make it up to you?"

I replied him my nodding my head.

"So.. let's go." He said as he stood up from his seat and headed for the door.

Once we were out of the house, we walked to the bus stop. While we were walking, I asked him where we were going but he just smiled and continue walking faster.

We boarded the bus and sat beside each other. Once we were seated, I turned my body to face him. I stared at him suspiciously.

"What?" he said looking at me giving me his innocent look.

"Tell me where we are going." I whined.

"Yah! don't be irritating. You'll know once we get there." He said trying to act annoyed.

"You're not going to kidnap me are you?" I said as I stared at him suspiciously again.

"Ha, as if anyone would want to kidnap you." He said as if disgusted by me.

I just gave him a sarcastic smile and rolled my eyes at him and turn my head to the window, placing my head on it and soon enough I feel asleep.

[KYUNGSOO'S POV]    
When I looked at her, she was already asleep. I saw how uncomfortable she looked so I slowly place her head on my shoulder.

[YOUR POV]
I felt a tap on my shoulder but I didn't respond to it.

"(Y/n) ah! Wake up, we are reaching soon."

His voice is so gentle and soft. I shot up when I heard that we were reaching. I rubbed my eyes and realised that I was lying on his shoulder.

"Omo! Did I fell asleep on your shoulder? Ahhh! I'm sorry I..didn't know." I said mentally slapping and cursing myself.

He chuckled at me.

"It's ok. Actually I placed your head on my shoulder because I saw how uncomfortable you look."

I looked at him with my eyes widened.

"Oh..." I said as I looked down at my hands.

We got down the bus when it's our stop.

"LOTTE WORLD?!" I squealed in excitement.

He only looked at me and smiled at how excited I looked.

He walked in first as I was still mesmerised by the main entrance of Lotte World. I have always wanted to come here but didn't have the time.

"HEY WAIT UP!" I said as soon as I realised he have left me alone.

I ran beside him and we both entered Lotte World together. 

We went to a lot of rides and ate lots of food. Now it's time for the last ride. When that ride entered a cave, it was dark and I quickly wrap my hands around Kyungsoo's arm. He was slightly taken a back by my sudden action but smiled.

"It's ok" he said with his soothing voice that immediately calms me.

After the ride we headed to a restaurant for dinner. I was impatiently waiting for my food to be served that I was fidgeting so much.

"Why are you fidgeting?" He asked in concern.

"Sorry I'm just very hungry and I want my food now." I pouted and looked down.

I looked at him and he was smiling at me. Then I was distracted by the food that was being placed on my table. My face changed instantly at the sight of my food. Kyungsoo flash his heart shaped smile at me when he saw how my mood changed at the sight of food.

After dinner, Kyungsoo walked me home. Then there is yet another awkward silence between us.

"Thanks for today Kyungsoo. I really enjoyed myself. And thank you for bringing me to Lotte World. I've always wanted to go there but I didn't have the time."

"Oh it's nothing. To be honest I've been waiting to bring someone that means a lot to me there."

"Have you?" I asked in curiosity.

"Nope" he simply said.

I felt a little sad when he said no. I thought that I would be that someone that means a lot to him. Well, guess not.

"But-"

He continued but was cut off by my ringtone. I picked up my phone.

"Yes mum. I'm just outside the house already. bye" I hung up

"Ok I guess I'll go in now. My mum needs me." I turned to face him and punched his arm.

"OUCH! What was that for?" He said faking the pain.

"Thanks for walking me home." I said as I enter my house.

[KYUNGSOO'S POV]
"What a violent girl" I said under my breath as I rubbed my arm,  smiling to myself and went home.