CHAPTER 3: EVIL

[YOUR POV]
The rays of sun peeks through the tinted glass windows of the chapel. I woke up feeling a pair of arms wrapped around my waist, my head resting on his chest. I opened my eyes at the thought of how inappropriate this is.

"YAH!" I yelled and pushed him away.

He woke up and rubbed his eyes. Awww his sleepy face.

"What was that for?" he asked in his husky morning voice.

I turned away having my back facing him to hide my blushing face.

"Is this how you thank a person who was protecting you from the dark?" He said cutting your train of thoughts.

"W...W..Well it's not dark anymore." I said as I quickly ran up the stairs.

I heard Kyungsoo's footsteps. He is walking up the stairs. I quickly act like I'm busy by packing my bag and stuff. OMG why am I so flustered.

"Hey" he said as he sat down beside me.

"What?" I said not looking at him.

"You owe me." He said giving me a smirk.

I turned and glared at him giving him a sting eye. 'CLICK' YES SOMEONE UNLOCKED THE DOOR! I grabbed my bag and ran down to the door without giving him a reply.

I slowly open the door and check whether the coast is clear before going out. It's currently 8:00 am, school has already started. But I went back home to wash up. I went back to school during the break time.

When I reached school, break time just started. I went to the cafeteria to look for Anne.

"Hey (y/n) where have you been?" Anne asked in concern.

We found a seat in the cafeteria and I told her everything that happened in the chapel.

"WHAT YOU SLEEP WITH KYU-" Anne said widening her eyes.

I cut her off but covering her mouth with my hand

"Shhhhh!"

"Oh sorry... but wow! So are you both together?" Anne ask giving me cheeky smile.

"What? No! Nothing happened ok!" I said defensively.

"Ok but you would be so lucky if you're his girl." Anne said.

I raised an eyebrow at her and rolled my eyes.

NEXT DAY OF SCHOOL

I was early for school because the bus came early today. I was all alone in my classroom, so I decided to listen to my music and sleep.

I felt one of my earpiece being removed from my ear. I open my eyes and looked up to see who was it, its Kyungsoo.

"Hey!" he said smiling at me.

"Yes?" I said slightly annoyed.

"Let's go for dinner this Saturday." He said looking straight into my eyes.

"What if I said no?" I replied.

"You can't. Because you owe me one remember?" he said.

"No, and no." I said as I lay my head back down on my desk ready to sleep.

"Ok then. I didn't think that I would have to do this." He said

"Do what?!" I look back at him and only to see him smirking back at me.

He then yank me out of my chair and pulled me out of the classroom.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET ME GO!" I yelled as he led me down the hall way. He did not answer me nor look at me. He just continued walking, having his grip tightened around my wrist with every step. His grip was firm yet gentle. I tried to escape from his grip but failed with each attempt. I gave up after several attempts of struggling and escaping and just let him lead me to wherever.

He stopped in front of a cleaners' closet, his grip never weakened but instead tightened as he opens the cleaners' closet door. He then pulled me into the closet and locked the door. It was pitch black in the closet and there is no switch.

"YAH OPEN UP!!! THIS IS NOT FUNNY!" I shouted while banging on the door and jiggling the door knob, hoping that it will miraculously unlock by itself.

"Well, you didn't want to return the favor, so I guess by reliving yesterday night without my help, you won't owe me anything." He said with a slight hint of evilness.

Couldn't stand the darkness anymore, my tears came rolling down my cheeks.

"JEBAL! OPEN THE DOOR! JEBAL!" I said in between my cries.

"Yah, are you crying?" he asked with concern.

"YES YES NOW OPEN THE DOOR!" I said still crying.

"I'll open the door only if you say you'll go out with me for dinner." He said softly.

No answer from me, only sobs.

[KYUNGSOO'S POV]
"I'll open the door only if you say you'll go out with me for dinner." I said. I didn't get any answer from (y/n) only her sobbing. I felt bad and it hurts me to hear her cry, so I decided not to force her anymore. When I was about to unlock the door,

"Fine, I'll have dinner with you." She said.

[YOUR POV]
Feeling defeated, I hesitantly agreed to go have dinner with him. I heard a 'click' sound, followed by the opening of the door. I was looking down, still sobbing but I can feel him looking at me. I wanted to hit him so bad but I couldn't because he had already pulled me into his embrace.

"If you would have just agreed earlier, we wouldn't have to go through this and I... " he sighed

"I'm sorry (y/n)." He whispered in my ear as he hugged me tighter.

[KYUNGSOO'S POV]
"If you would have just agreed earlier, we wouldn't have to go through this and I..."

*And I wouldn't have to see you cry because it hurts me so much* I thought as I let out a sigh.

[YOUR POV]
I feel so safe in his arms and before I knew it, I stopped crying. When I stopped crying, I felt him breaking the hug and placing both of his hands on my shoulders.

"I'm really sorry (y/n). And I'll make it up to you on Saturday I promise." He said as he cupped my face and wipe my tear stained cheeks with his thumbs.

"You'd better!" I said sternly. I rolled my eyes and walked away to hide my already smiley face from him.