1

Above is what Yanderin and Anastasia were wearing to the party.

Anastasia~

C'mon you gotta come.  Every one in the office is  going and no offense but you need to get out more, Ana. Ana's best friend Yanderin said.
I don't know-
    I don't care, she intruded,  your going and that's final. Im picking you up at 7: 30. Wear something sexy and be ready.
      Okay, okay, see you later Yannie.
  Remember sum sexy. She hollered before pulling away from Anastasia's house.

Anastasia
  Even though Yanderin is right I don't want to be out all around boys and stuff. I know I'm 25 and I need to have fun but I mean you can't trust people now of days. But I'm gonna prove to Yanderin that I can go out look sexy and have fun.

A few hours later...

Beep, beep c'mon girl hurry the hell up we're gonna be late.
    Yannie,  dummy it's 8:00 we're already 30 minutes late.

   I hurried out of my condoI had on a black leatard that really showed my boobs. Black jeans that outline my thick curves perfectly and black knee high boots. I had out my natural hair and a choker to top off the look.

   Damn you do know how to dress when you need to. Yanderin said in pure shock.
See I told you not to underestimate me but how far is the party from here.
     About ten minutes. But let's hurry.

Agustus~

Get away from me. I grabbed her arm and pulled her almost  simultaneously and pulled her up against me. I stared directly into her eyes. Calm down..Don't scream. She silenced and calmed but immediately whimpered as she felt stinging pain all over her body then eventually blacked out.

8 minutes later...
I entered the club and all I heard was loud music. I was looking around the club for someone to take home. I didn't see anyone interesting. That was in till I saw her.

Her. I thought. She looks so beautiful. And her body is irresistible. Fuck,  I'm starting to throb in my pants.

For about an hour I've been trying to get close to her but it's like her friends never left her side. Until the right song came on. Homebody by Lil Durkin

Baby when I smash you put your back in it. Get that first nut,  then I'm back in it. Here you go deep you be asking it. Don't take that whole perk,  she want half of it. I could tell that that is her favorite song. She closed her eyes and gently swayed, winded and twined to the tempo of the song. I took that opportunity to get behind her. Apparently,  she enjoyed that because she grinded her ass right on my pelvis.

I grabbed her hips and made sure she was right on my now hard on. I even gave her ass a little sqeeze. The song was finally over. She tried to turn around to see who I was but I restricted her. I whispered slightly your ass feels so good against my dick baby. I could feel her heart beat quicken. After that I disappeared.

############################################

Hey it's Mera I hope that y'all liked the beginning of this story. It was sexy right. Now I stared this book almost two years ago but o never wrote it and I just had a bunch of pop-up ideas. I didnt get a good vision of Anastasia yet but next chapter you will see Agustus and Anastasia's POV at the party. But any way please vote and comment. Love y'all, 😉💞