2

Mature Content. This part of the book has some explicit  content, so if you are younger that 14 I suggest you not to read.

Anastasia

Oh my god Yannie it's my song.  I hollered.

Baby when I smash you put your back in it.  Get that first nut,  then I'm back in it. Here you go deep,  you keep asking it. Won't take that whole perk,  she want half of it.

I'm grinding to the beat like nobody's watching even though ik a bunch off people are watching. Then i felt someone's body heat behind me. Instead of stopping I decide to grind my butt against his hard member and god was he large. He soon grabbed my hips and swayed and grinded behind me. Our bodies were in absolute harmony. He even grabbed a handful of my ass. Sadly the song had ended. I tried to turn to see this amazing stranger behind me but his hands were firmly on my hips. Your ass feels so against my dick. He whispered and growned in my ear, which left a puddle in my pants. And in an instant he was gone.

Who the fuck was that. Yannie said. I don't even know. I responded still flustered from his presence. He was so sexy. He really vibed with you, fuck why are you so lucky.
Girl, I said in a annoyed tone. I didn't even see his face.
Well then you missed out. She teased.
Anyway I'll be right back. I need to go to the bathroom. I rushed to the bathroom to keep my composure. They had the bathrooms where it's only one big bathroom instead of stalls. I must have forgotten to lock the bathroom because someone walked in when I was bent over leaning against the sink.

From his pleasant aroma as he appeared directly behind me I could tell it was him.
He forced me against
him. My hands were resting on the sink. And he was rubbing my sides and back. I don't know what you do but it hypnotizes me. God I just want to pull down your panties and hammer my dick in your pretty little pussy. I just stood completely still the pool was becoming a lake. His voice sent shiveres down my spine. I started to quiver and I got weak in my knees. Not much of a talker huh. He whispered in my ear. My mouth was so dry nothing would come out. He started planting kisses and little bites over my shoulders. I threw my head back and gave him better access to my neck. He started gripping my chest and squeezing. His hands finally made their way to my throbbing sex.
He slowly unbuttoned my jeans and my leotard. He simply slipped his hands in my pants. Damn baby your so fucking wet ugh. I didn't even touch you. Fuck, I wanna make you scream my name baby. His words were just making me wetter and wetter. He was lightly rubbing my clit. He slipped his hand into my bra and started to pinch my nipple. At that point I started to lightly moan. I didn't want him to notice that I was enjoying this as much as I was. He slipped a finger in my now dripping wet whole. Fuck ugh, I couldn't help but moan. Umm princess, you sound so sexy when you moan. Damn your so tight. Your making me so hard right now
He slipped another finger in and with his other hand he started to rub my clit while pecking at my neck and shoulder. Mhmm. Fuck sh-ugh. Oh my god ugh. I moaned while he began thrusting his fingers in deeper and rubbing my clit faster. I was on edge at that point. I was jerking my hips with his fingers. My hands were gripping his arm and the sink. Omg. FUCK DON'T STOP UGHHHHH MMMM UGHHHHHH. He just smirked and went faster and harder. Until I came on his fingers and leaned back on him. My legs were like jello. I turned around to finally see this guy and he was soo sexy. He slipped his fingers in his mouth licking his fingers clean.

He pushed me against the sink. His hands on either side. You taste so sweet princess. I can't wait to taste you again but I have to go. And don't look for me. I'll find you. And start wearing less clothes. It gives me better access. He winked. Flashed me a sexy smerk, then left me looking like a deer in head light. I cleaned myself and left the bar without saying anything to my friends.

############################################
Wow. How about that chapter😂. I hope you liked it, it was kind of difficult. Goodness I was getting horney my self freak. I hope you like it please vote and comment. See you next chapter✌🏾😜