3

Up top is a picture of what Anastasia looks like.

Anastasia
It's been about 3 weeks since I had that sexual encounter with the stranger. I couldn't believe how easily he had took advantage of me. But in a way I loved every second of it. I was tangled into a deep thought until I heard a ring from the door bell.

Ughhhhhh. I stated and Sluggaly walked to the door. I wondered who was at the door because usually someone would call or text before coming to my house. At the door appeared a very worried Yannie who attacked in a body strangling hug. Bitch where the hell have you been all this time. She says as she hugs my head and squeezes my cheeks. I've been a little out of it lately. I quietly respond. Girl you've been off the grid ever since you left the party with out saying anything.
Look I told-
What happened in that bathroom;or did you get laid. Ooooooo, who was it. She interrupted and exclaimed.

I didn't get dick... But something did happen in the bathroom.....

After I told her the whole story her jaw was extended to the floor. She really couldn't speak and I was worried about what she was gonna say. It was completely silent. Somebody then messaged me.

Unknown
Hey sexy
Me
Who is this?
Unknown
C'mon, don't tell me that you forgot about me. I actually thought we had a good time. I know you enjoyed it too.

I abruptly looked up from my phone to listen to what Yanderin was saying. I am soooo proud, and disappointed at once.

What girl. That doesn't make any sense.
Anna, you finally did something sexual. I'm so proud. But you gave into some random guy. Not knowing who he is. Do you not know how dangerous that is, Anna.

Yes, I know. I hid my face in my hands. Then I peeked my eye through. I'm sorry.
Its okay. Plus, I probably would have done the same exact thing. He looks so good.

Whatever.
Unknown
Are you ignoring be beautiful?
Me
Leave me the hell alone.
Unknown
Look I suggest you watch what you say to me. You don't want to get me angry.
Me
How did you even get my number.
Unknown
I have connections.
Me
Leave me the fuck alone you stalker.
Unknown
Look you have one more chance to clean up your act.
Me
Fuck you.
I simply ignored his constant texts. Yannie has asked me who was texting me but I just said it was Instagram notifications and she brushed it off. After about a couple of hours she left. I had just shut the door and sat on the couch and watched Mr. Pickles. Then someone rung the door bell.
Who in the hell could that be its 12:30.i thought. I went to the door and I saw the sexy stranger. His arm was leaning him against the house. He had all darkness in his eyes. Fear stricken my heart.
You thought you could ignore me, huh?
I tried to shut the door but he stopped it before it closed. He walked in and closed the door behind him and locked it. He started walking towards me. I backed up but he just got closer. He swiftly grabbed my neck and pushed me against the wall. His hands were strong and rough. He whispered in my ear. If you wanna curse at me, ignore me and just behave like a bad girl I'll treat you like a bad girl. Then he bit my earlobe and licked my shoulder blade. But what happened next, I was not ready for.

############################################

Hey guys, it's Mera. How are y'all feeling. I really wanna know. Text me in the comments or my Google account or snapchat.

Gmail: komidyapple@gmail.com
Snapchat: a_mirmir54

But how did y'all like this cliff hanger. What do y'all think Gus is gonna do to Anna. Please comment and vote. Love y'all 💞😝