4

Augustus

Im honestly, incrediblely pissed.i had tried to hit up Anastasia since I haven't seen her in a couple of weeks and she disrespects me.She dared to speak to me that way. So I'm going to wait for her friend to leave. It's gonna take everything in me to remain calm.
Honestly I don't know why I didn't just kill her. Something about her if different from other girls. She just attracts me like ants to sugar.

Finally her friend leaves. At this time it's about 12:30. I ring the door bell. I have so much fury I can tell when Anna opened the door she can see it. You thought you could ignore me huh? She tried to close the door. I blocked the door so she couldnt close the door. I locked and shut the door and allowed myself in. She backed up but I kept going forward. I grabbed her by her neck instantly and slammed her against the wall. Not only was I mad but I couldn't help but gts turned on. If you wanna curse at me, ignore me and just behave like a bad girl, I'll treat you like a bad girl. Then I bit her earlobe and licked her shoulder blade. I dragged her but her neck and bent her over a nearby dining table.
She had on a big shirt with lace panties on so it was easy for me to have access to her ass. I ripped off her shirt, exposing her perfect c-cuped breast. What are you doing? Stop. Get the fuck off me. She spoke with fear in her heart.She was struggling to get out of my grip. Your not going to get away with how you just spoke to me Ana. So sit still and don't move. I coldly responded.
Who are you?  What do you want? How do you know my name. I honestly ignored her questions. "SLAP"

AHHH. She yelped in pain as I slapped her ass cheek. She grabbed at my grey sweat pants. Okay now princess.  I'm going to ask you to count. And if you don't I'll start over.
WHAT??  No Im not gonna count. GET THE FUCK OFF ME!!  With that,  I have her 5 fast hard slaps. Her ass was turning red. Okay. Okay I'll count.

Slap, ugh one Slap, two fuck. I continued to slap her ass about 10 more times. At this point her ass was so raw. But I had reason to believe that she enjoyed every second of it even when she yelped and begged me to stop. When I was done her body was limp on my lap. I stuck my fingers in her wet pussy. Ohh I guess you were enjoying it huh.

********************************************
Heyy guys,  I'm sorry I took so long to update. I hope you like this chapter it was a little different from how I usually write but I mean you have to get out of your comfort zone. Please like comment and vote💞