Jewel, AKA Jessica Jones

So, I decided to get Netflix a few days ago

So, I decided to get Netflix a few days ago. I wanted to watch more of the Marvel shows on Netflix, because I loved the two seasons to Daredevil. I decided to watch the Netflix Marvel shows in chronological order. Since I already saw the first two seasons of Daredevil, I decided to start with the first season to Jessica Jones. I'm already a fan of the show, and David Tennant's Purple Man is my favorite MCU villain next to Thanos, Vulture, and Killmonger. I just finished the first season already. Next on my list is Luke Cage. For those who are unfamiliar with Jessica Jones, here's a recap. In the comics, Jess has super strength and flight abilities. She went to high school with Peter Parker. She was a former superheroine known as Jewel. And for a time, she was a private investigator. And she's married to Luke Cage, and they have a daughter named Daniella. I decided to draw Jess in her Jewel costume. I gave her face a bit of a Bruce Timm kind of vibe. And to all my young fans, I have to warn you... The Netflix Marvel shows are NOT for kids. They're violent, have foul language, sexual situations, and dark themes, it's rated TV-MA for a good reason. Netflix does give Marvel the opportunity to do things they normally wouldn't do with their regular PG-13 movies. They have a chance to tell stories with mature themes, and it's worked well in their favor so far. I certainly can't wait for when The Defenders get to crossover with the Avengers one day soon. But like Avengers Infinity War, they're going to have to earn it. Anyway, wait until you're old enough to watch the Netflix Marvel shows, nuff said.