1

Tear in my heart; twenty one pilots

••

Waking up to the sound of my alarm I groaned and slammed my fist against it. Fucking Monday's.

"Honey wake up..I have news!" My mother yelled from downstairs. "What is it!?" I yelled covering up my face with my piece of heaven also known as my blanket.

"Get dressed and come downstairs!" Oh my fucking god! She just can't tell me when I'm in my bed and I can hear from downstair- my room is naked!

Getting up fast almost falling dead on my face because everything went dizzy, I ran downstairs in only my baggy shirt and undergarments on. "Why the hell is my room naked!" I yelled as she looked at me.  "We're moving!" She said jumping a bit while clapping her hands and turning back around to the blueberry pancakes on the stove.

"And you never told me this sooner!?" She shook her head no. "No, now go get dressed before your dad comes out of the bathroom, you know how weirded out he gets when he doesn't see and bottoms on you."  She said turning around to face me. "Ugh, fine."

Walking up to my room I saw a outfit containing jeans with roses imprinted on the pockets and folded at the end, and a black unbuttoned shirt on my desk. Picking them up and closing my door I got dressed and went into the bathroom to do my hygiene and stuff.

Walking out I gave my dad a good morning and saw the freshly cooked pancakes on the counter with eggs and bacon on the plate.
Eating my breakfast mom started a conversation with me.

"Aren't you happy were moving back to Derry" she spoke causing me to choke on my orange juice and almost die.

"WHAT!?"

••

Hey guys how is the first chapter on the book!?, vote and comment!!
Thank you LoafIzStrange for giving me the idea of writing this book, there are so many more ideas coming into this!!