9

Focus; Charli XCX

••

Richie was talking to the guys about random shit as you and Beverly were planning to splash them in their faces. "you You get Richie and I get Ben" Beverly whispered to you, you smirked and looked at the water You had other plans. "I have other plans for Richie" You said with a devilish smirk on your face. "Go ahead I wanna see right now" she said as You laughed to yourself  and went under the water.

Swimming over to the boys you knew who's legs were who's, especially Richie's shoot he's PALE AS FUCK!

Grabbing his legs and quickly pulling him under water you quickly swam to Beverly, luckily he didn't see you swim away.

"What the fuck was that!?" He screeched swimming back up to the water. And looked at you and Beverly. You guys tried to suck in the laughter but that couldn't work you guys bursted out laughing. As you gripped onto Beverly's shoulder for comfort. "You guys did it didn't you!?" He yelled with a grin on his face.

Swimming up to him you splashed as much water in his face as you can. The whole club bursts out laughing.

Next thing you know everyone if having a splash war, you being cautious every now and then because Richie could've snuck up on you. He would try but hopelessly fail.

Swimming behind Stanley Richie swam up to the water and looked around "where is y/n?" He yelled and you saying "nowhere!" Until Stanley swam to the side.

"TRAITOR!" You screamed then getting splashed in the face with water.

•=•

Sitting on the ground with your towel wrapped around yourself instead of laying on it Beverly was laying on her back. Sun tanning as Bill and Stan were chilling Bills head on stems shoulder them watching you and Richie. Mike Ben and Eddie playing Rock Paper Scissors. (Idfk) and you staring right into Richie's eyes, and his staring right into yours.

Him blinking you screamed "YES I WIN YOU LOSE..gimmie my dollar" you said pulling your hand out,he groaned and pulled the dollar out of his pants pocket. "Thank youuu" You  said sitting beside him.

•=•

Walking into your house you were welcomed by the smell of tacos. "TACOSSS!" You screeched and ran into the kitchen looking at your mom smiling at you. "You hungry?" Furrowing your brows you looked at her "so you're not gonna ask why I'm so late?" She shook her head "it's Friday, I don't care how late you are" she laughed and gave you a plate of your spicy taco shell with your favorite toppings. "Thanks momma" You gushed and kissed her cheek walking upstairs to your room and sitting on your bed.

"Oh wow I'm becoming a total softie."

••

I like this chapter❤️😂trololololololo, ok imma go to sleep now😂😂