11

Friends; Chase Atlantic

••

Jumping up almost falling on my face I ran into the bathroom and closed the door. Hearing the shower on Richie was in the shower. "Came to join in? Or you wanna share something?" Laughed sticking his head out of the curtain.
"Shh, my mom doesn't know you're here." I said hearing a knock on the door. "Y/n honey, are you in there?" Mom said loud so I could hear her. "Uh yea mom I'm taking a shower!" I yelled opening the curtain and stepping in.

Richie immediately turning towards me. Hearing the door open up I head her walk in. Placing my hand on Richie's mouth she grabbed the keys  on the counter "heh, I always leave my keys on the counter.im so stupid" I rolled my eyes. Hearing the door close I took my hand off of Richie's mouth.

Him scoffing and turning around I took a good look at his butt. (🤤😂) he turned back around and I lifted my eyes up to be met with his.
We stood incomplete silence until he broke it.

"Wanna share a towel?" He smirked at me. "Shut up pozier" I said stepping out of the shower. "Hurry up She May come in again to take a shit" even though it was a lie, it would make him get out faster and stop steaming up the bathroom.

•=•

"Took you long enough Richie" I laughed as he walked out of the bathroom and into my room with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Well yea....my hair is all tangled up now, but since I'm not wearing anything but underwear maybe we can hit I-" "shut the hell up...no!" I laughed at him as he rolled his eyes putting his glasses on. "Do you have any sweat pants?" He asked me falling back on my bed. "Yea my mom put up everything while I was at school, some stuff is still in the truck but I guess my room was a check..she tires herself out so much...second drawer" I said laying back to the bed.

•=•

Everyone else is sleeping right now. But me and Richie. Laying down face to Richie's as he stares at me I was debating on whether to close my eyes or just stare at him longer.

Closing my eyes a heard a sniffle, a really quiet one. (OH I wOndEr wHo!?) opening my eyes I brought my hand up to Richie's face, touching his cheek it was wet, a bit. "Richie, why are you crying?" I asked him, "I thought you were asleep" he whispered. "It doesn't matter, here" I retorted pulling his arm and placing his head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "Richie, it's okay..no one hates you, and no one ever will hate you, not with me here." I said squeezing him.

This side of Richie I just hate, seeing him cry always made my heart break. I really loved the funny and annoying side of him, it made my heart warm up, but not like this.  Him slightly shaking but calming down I looked at him and pulled his glasses off of his face. "You don't need these while you sleep"

••

.........lmao 😂