PETER GOES ON VACATION

Tony's POV ~

Ever since Steve broke off things between us and broke my heart I have never been the same. I have been lonely and loveless. Peter is my reason for smiling everyday though. His shiny attitude is always able to put a smile on my face. He has done all he can to make me happy but I guess some things just can't be fixed.

"Mornin Mr. Stark!" Peter said as he pranced into the kitchen. "I was thinking that if we can we could maybe go on a vacation this week." That sounded like a good idea. I haven't gotten out of the house lately and I need to spend more time with Peter.

"Sounds like a plan, squirt. Now where exactly did you have in mind?" I asked him.

"I was hoping maybe London. After all I have never been and I would really like to see the sights." Peter replied.

"That sounds great! We'll tomorrow. I will book us a flight and we can stay at Bruce's house there." Bruce was staying with Thor this week and I figured he wouldn't mind us using his extra house. "Let me just ask him. Why don't you start packing and I'll join you in a couple minutes."

"Okay
Mr. Stark! Thank you!" Peter bounced away.

I pulled out my phone and contacted Bruce.

*Tony texts Bruce*

"Peter! Bruce said it was okay! And if you would like we can go for a little over a week!" I called to Peter.

"That sounds great, Mr. Stark. Thank you!" Peter called back.

"No
problem, kid"

Sorry for the short one guys! I just needed this to build up the plot. Hehe sorry. This is my first FanFic too so. Yeah enjoy!