PETER FOUND A WIZARD

Tony's POV

This morning, I got up with butterflies in my stomach. This was the big day. I texted Stephen to ask him if he wanted to hang out today. He said yes to my liking. I told him to meet me at my house by 9:00 am. Peter would already be out of the house with his friends and I would have enough time to cook up some food so we could snack it little while we chatted.

-10 minutes before 9:00-

I had all the food set out on the table with a fresh pot of coffee brewing. I checked the time and saw I had seven minutes before Stephen would hopefully get here. I decided to go freshen up a bit.

I walked into my room and headed for the bathroom. I combed and styled my hair and puts spritz of cologne on my wrists and neck. I put on some jeans and a t-shirt. I brushed my teeth hastily and made it downstairs with a moment to spare.

Seconds later a orange, sparky circle started forming in the corridor. Stephen walked right in through and smiled at me.

"Hey." He said smiling.

"Hi." I said blushing a little. "I made some breakfast if your a little hungry."

"I would love some. Thank you, Tony." He replied following me into the dining room and sitting down next to me. We poured ourselves cups of coffee.

"So..." I said my cheeks burning a bit. "Peter isn't here for the day so we can hang out as long as you want. He went to hangout with his friends again."

I would love to hangout with you." Stephen replied smiling. "But first, may I use the restroom?"

"You are always welcome to." I laughed.

He headed into the bathroom and I stood up leaning on the counter. Why was I stalling. I needed to get to the point.

Stephen started to walk back from the bathroom. "Everything alright?" He asked looking at me leaning on the counter.

I turned and looked at him. His beautiful blue eyes piercing into my heart. His smile leaving me breathless. I admit it. I think I have fallen for a wizard. For Stephen.

"Y-ye." Before I could even finish the sentence I found my lips locking with his. They were so soft and welcoming. He pulled away looking confused. In my head I was mentally face-palming. I wanted to die just then. Whelp time to rip off the band-aid.

"Listen, Stephen. I really like you and I'm sorry for pushing you away I gue..." I started. Before I could finish he smirked.

"I really like you too, Tony." He said grabbing my shirt and pulling me into another kiss. He was not aggressive. It was a soft yet passionate kiss. It last a while. I didn't want it to end. I just wanted to give myself over to Stephen. I knew now he was mine and I was his.

He tugged on my shirt a little deepening the kiss. I pulled my hands up onto his face and into his hair stroking it. It was so soft.

I pulled away for breath and pulled him over into the living room. Before I could make it over to the couch he pinned me against the wall and was kissing me again. I decided not to break this but pulled him onto the couch, still kissing him. I let him take dominance and laid down on the couch with him on top of me.

He sat up stroking my hair and catching his breath but I wasn't done with him yet. I shot up so I was sitting right across leaving only a tiny amount of space between us. I then closed the space again kissing him.

This time I pushed him backwards onto be couch again taking dominance. My tongue traced his lips as we kissed but soon entered his warm mouth. I could taste the minty toothpaste he had used this morning. As I breathed in I could smell his strong musk of cologne.

I pulled away finally having time to breath and granting him his time.

"I really like you, Tony." Stephen said looking over at me blushing.

"I love you, Stephen." I said to my surprise. Was it too early for that?! Was I wrong to...

"I love you too, Tony." He said interrupting my thoughts and calming me down. He leaned in and pecked me in the lips.

Once again, I was happy.

Hey guys so I hope that you enjoyed that chapter. I have camp today and then a wake to go to. I will be writing the next few chapters when I can. I will probably write one today and a few more tomorrow. Thanks and bye for now loves. 💕